Well done Bournemouth.

Kazzydeyna said:
oakiecokie said:
Kazzydeyna said:
I haven't forgiven the cherries for the 3-3 yet. That could've ruined our promotion. The bastards.

You`ve just beaten me to it as I was going to say the same thing.I remember a certain Scouser playing for them who was superb that day ... Ian Bishop.

With his long hair.. He was excellent that day. Didn't we buy him that close season on the back of that performance?

We blew that game like AC did against the dippers in the CL final, think the players were just watching the big beach ball going round 3/4 of the ground while Bournemouth pulled it back to 3-2, then the ref took over with an early version of baconface time and a dodgy penalty.

Nice tho' that their chairman is a blue, hope they kick the fuck out of the rags.

Just listening to the usual media guff from SSNakesTV. The Ignoramusess positing that Bournemouth will now be hosting CFC, The Arse and MANUre at home, whilst they will be relishing trips to The Emirates, Stamford Bridge and The Swamp. Not a mention of the current champions!! Well, I never!

Fantastic achievement for Bournemouth, hope they give a decent accounted themselves next season. Let's hope they don't give that lairy old bastard Redknapp any sort of role at the club, he's bound to be sniffing around now there's money there again.

Durham and Gough talking about them and FFP now, Durham laying into owners not being able to put their own money into a club due to the stupidity of FFP

Have to admit to a certain amount of bias as I lived in Bournemouth in '72.

Those were the days when Ted MacDougall was bangin 'em in left right and centre, before he signed for the rags, and John Bond was manager there.

I remember they played United in a friendly match, with Bobby Charlton etc, and the Cherries won fairly easily.

Great little club, I sincerely hope they stay up.

Falastur said:
deegee33 said:
Congratulations, Bournemouth. A question from an ignorant yank; with the capacity of Deans Court said to be 12,000 what will the visiting supporters allocation of tickets be? Thanks for any replies.

Well, the PL has a rule that says that away teams must be offered a minimum of 3,000 or 7% of the ground's capacity, whichever is lower. It also has a rule that you must have a minimum 15,000 seater stadium or be actively expanding your ground to reach that level. I'm not sure whether the 7% is based on the current capacity or the required 15k but either way they're going to only have to offer about 1k tickets to away fans. In practicality, of course, they may offer more like 1,500 as you tend to tailor it to the capacity of individual blocks of seats.
Thought it was 10% rather than 7%.
Also where did you find the bit about a 15,000 capacity stadium? I've seen it suggested but not as an actual requirement.

I hope we play Bournemouth away early next season when the weather is hopefully nice. I doubt we will get tickets but we will still go down for the craic, never been to Bournemouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.