Well done Bournemouth.

cibaman said:
Im afraid my criteria for promoted teams comes down to 1) how easy is to get to their ground 2) how likely is it that I will get a ticket?

So, congratulations Bournemouth, but dont stay in the PL too long
Show a bit of imagination; it will be a fantastic away trip, ticket or no ticket, especially if it's in August/Sept/April/May - or Xmas!

Lovely part if the world. It'll make the Premier League a little more varied and interesting.

As a place I've fond memories of Bournemouth.

Back in the 60's my Uncle lived not too far away and I spent many happy time on numerous family holidays.

I also remember aged 8 or 9 year old going with my two elder brothers to the pictures to watch my first James Bond film, it was a double showing of Goldfinger and Thunderball in 1966ish. Obviously this meant my parents probably went out got pissed and then had a shag.

I don't know about that, I was innocent to things like that and I was more interested in that Aston Martin DB5 and the underwater scrap between orange clad divers and those wearing black.

Well done to them on their promotion and no doubt like other shit teams they'll take at least 4 points off us.

I have fond memories of Bournemouth as well. My grandparents lived there and my brother and I spent our summer holidays down there during the 60's, as well as other holiday visits..

Travelling down in the kids carriage of the Pines Express, Grandad meeting us at the station, and a big, slobbery kiss from grandma upon arrival at their house.

My grandfather often took us to Dean Court to watch the footy, and I've always kept my eye on them, so I was pleased as punch when they won last night.

I just hope they do a Swansea and stay around for a while, and not a Northampton, who I watched them play in the 60's on their way up to the top tier, then went down again just as quickly.

I'm not expecting them to do well, but I'd love to be proved wrong.

I've been talking about this Bournemouth team for a couple of years, Great achievement! Lived there for a couple of years and love the place. Was there in the early nineties for a Leeds visit, what a bunch of Neanderthal fuckwits (Leeds)

Always had a lot of affection for the area. My dad worked in Christchurch for a few years and we lived there when I was quite young. I will definitely try to go back next season when City play there!

I hope they stay in the PL, as it is always a lovely part of the country to visit.

Indeed well done Bournemouth. A fantastic achievement and with very decent football as well.
Will look foreward to the fixtures to see when we play them at their place. A nice trip ahead me thinks.

100% doing this one as said a nice early game please. Week end would be nice. Although we know it will be a Monday night or worse.

Ticket allocation will be bad for this.

This is the fixture I'll be looking out for first, I'm not missing this one no matter what day of the week it's on. It's just a case of planes, trains or automobiles. Although I think flying might be slightly out of the question.

allan harper said:
This is the fixture I'll be looking out for first, I'm not missing this one no matter what day of the week it's on. It's just a case of planes, trains or automobiles. Although I think flying might be slightly out of the question.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bournemouthairport.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bournemouthairport.com/</a>

From may flybe are starting flights from manchester to Bournemouth. Which im sure us and the scousers will be taking advantage of. Wife has family in Poole and did the train journey from Manchester once and never again, nearly 6 hours. Any idea what the alocation is likely to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.