Well Done Brian Kidd

TexasBlueMoon said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Jack74 said:
Some of u have no memories 68 and kissing the pitch in 93 fuck off Kidd

I remember his 4 goals for us against Leicester in 77, his part in us winning the League cup in 76 and his pile driver against Leeds in Allison's first game back.
And his celebration with Mancini after the ''Agueroooooo'' goal in the QPR game

Only this
Agreed. I wonder where we get that ''bitters'' nickname from?

I always have time to listen to what Brian Kidd has to say when he has done any video clips on the OS, its been a privilege to see Brian play against us for United, but what a signing he was from 76 to 79, I enjoyed his goals for us as well as his commitment and passion for City, so I would love to see him involved maybe with the EDS side of things because he has such a wealth of experience ect, that he could pass onto the young fella's in the teams...............top guy he is...............

Ray78 said:
Did a good job but I wouldn't want him to manage us on a longer term.
We had this with Pearce so on that note I'd love him to stay at city but not as boss

Obviously

Jack74 said:
Some of u have no memories 68 and kissing the pitch in 93 fuck off Kidd

Nor you scoring 4 at home for us against Leicester ..kiddo is a great bloke & very good to have involved long may he stay with the club..

I have worked with his son , Mark top lad who also a Red and his words not mine am a Red like my Dad granted this over 5 years ago<br /><br />-- Sun May 26, 2013 9:38 am --<br /><br />I have worked with his son , Mark top lad who also a Red and his words not mine am a Red like my Dad granted this over 5 years ago

Jack74 said:
I have worked with his son , Mark top lad who also a Red and his words not mine am a Red like my Dad granted this over 5 years ago

-- Sun May 26, 2013 9:38 am --

I have worked with his son , Mark top lad who also a Red and his words not mine am a Red like my Dad granted this over 5 years ago

so? grow up!

does the fact he was (is) a red mean anything, top bloke imo the guy has worked 100% for mcfc and deserves a job in the lower management team

marco said:
does the fact he was (is) a red mean anything, top bloke imo the guy has worked 100% for mcfc and deserves a job in the lower management team
Correct. Some on here need to wake up to the fact that not everybody at the club is a dyed in the wool blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.