Well Done Brian Kidd

Jack74 said:
I have worked with his son , Mark top lad who also a Red and his words not mine am a Red like my Dad granted this over 5 years ago

come on mate, these people - players, coaches, even the back room staff are PROFESSIONALS!! they are doing a job that, i believe, is one of the mot rewarding here is. it doesnt matter where his football roots are, kiddo and the players are here to do a job and do it well.
they will without doubt have an affinity for the club but to suggest that raggish leanings will result in them undermining the club is just a joke.
if you had a job with the rags, coaching for example, would you fuck it up on purpose because you are a blue? would you fuck, you might not like it but you would work to your best ability for your own personal pride at least. or you can be unemployed and keep your city integrity but have no food on the table.

Never said he wouldnt try his best am just sayin he is Red and just like Hughes i dont hin managing the club

He has done a good job of holding everything together this last couple of weeks,sounds like he welcomed the help from txiki and paddy this week and i expect him to be offered a role going foward

Jack74 said:
Some of u have no memories 68 and kissing the pitch in 93 fuck off Kidd

I remember him banging in loads of goals for us and being one of my favourites when I was young.

Top man and Manchester Football Legend.

Hope he remains part of our club.

karen7 said:
He has done a good job of holding everything together this last couple of weeks,sounds like he welcomed the help from txiki and paddy this week and i expect him to be offered a role going foward
I hope so. We would be mad to get rid of Kiddo. The press conference where he looked like he was about to stand up on the table in front of the wizened press pack and start singing Blue Moon rather than admit defeat in the title race was fantastic and said it all about where his loyalties lie

He may have been / still nominally be a united fan (though I doubt it, in any meaningful way) but there's no question of his loyalty to City's cause. Fantastic bloke and a top professional as well

He reminds me of someone who goes to the pub on a Saturday afternoon to have a pint and do the crossword while he waits for the next race, more than a retired footballer who has/does worked at two MASSIVE football clubs.

Whatever his boyhood loyalties you can bet your life Kiddo took great pleasure in Aguero's goal after the way Ferguson slated him in his biography.

He was also unbiased as a player, he scored 4 goals for each club in derbies. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.