Well Done Brian Kidd

Hollywood Blue said:
allan harper said:
He reminds me of someone who goes to the pub on a Saturday afternoon to have a pint and do the crossword while he waits for the next race, more than a retired footballer who has/does worked at two MASSIVE football clubs.
City and Arsenal?

City and city reserves.

He leaked the story to the press about the players being pissed off with Mancini after he slagged off hart and Nasri.

And yes I do know this for a fact

117 M34 said:
He leaked the story to the press about the players being pissed off with Mancini after he slagged off hart and Nasri.

lg_hp-sauce-big.jpg

Trollsmoan said:
117 M34 said:

lg_hp-sauce-big.jpg

The person he leaked it to.
Apparently the players weren't arsed when Nasri got slated but were when Hart did.

117 M34 said:
The person he leaked it to.
Apparently the players weren't arsed when Nasri got slated but were when Hart did.

Sounds fair enough as I'm still pissed off with Nasri from that incident at the derby!

According to Mike Doyle's Biography Kidd was originally a City supporter, they knew each other from being in she same Manchester boys team. It was Mike Doyle who tapped Kidd up to come to City from Arsenal.

I hope he stays, the new regime will need Premier league knowledge, although Away to Stoke and Everton might not hold the same fear anymore.

Great ambassador for Manchester football,although those Rags probably will not appreciate that fact.

billfromthehill said:
He is a top man end off so what if he has got a blue bollock and a red bollock
He ain't no crerand or macari type of rag tosser is he come on credit where it's due ay!

well said bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.