Well done David Bernstein

Well Done David Bernstein. The way you were forced out of our club was nothing short of disgraceful after all you did for us during our hour of need. Good luck, I am sure you are going to need it!

Congratulations, nice to hear that City has someone in the boardroom at the F.A. a refreshing change.

A big job for a big man.... well done.

Dear Dave can you fix it for me for Walton to be forcribly retired and have to pay MCFC the cost of his shite decisions.

P.S. sorry for any spelling mistakes just buried my dad, an old style blue from a family of rags (well were we were never interested in being popular just right!)

A man of obvious class and dignity and hopefully a friend of ours influencing on the inside. Great news!

Typical uninspiring FA appointment. Past retirement age, plum in the mouth, old school tie brigade yes man. He was part of the committee that couldn't deliver the National Stadium on time, on budget or with a pitch fit for playing on. What a joke.

AliceAyres said:
Typical uninspiring FA appointment. Past retirement age, plum in the mouth, old school tie brigade yes man. He was part of the committee that couldn't deliver the National Stadium on time, on budget or with a pitch fit for playing on. What a joke.

tin_hat_2_mid.jpg

He isn't a City fan, he's a Spurs fan. Notice how he's never been seen or photographed at the ground since he left. Ok he acted as mediator between arguing groups at the time but it was JD Sports who put the money in.

Badly let down both Neil Young over the testimonial and Joe Royle at the end.

Not the mega hero he is made out to be.

Kris_Musampa said:
Well done david Bernstein.

Was gutted when he was ousted as chairman as a result of that buffoon Keegan.

Bernstein had the best interests of the club at heart, and could see the signing of Blobbie Flower was deeply flawed, as i seem to recollect at the time, most blues did. I seem to remember the club passed up on an opportunity to sign the Portuguese lad Pauletta, who went on to be one of Europes most consistently prolific strikers

And we were unable to afford to buy Daniel van Buyten because of Keegan wasting £6 million on Blobby Fowl-up and more money on other has-beens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.