Well Done Gary Cook!

Tree said:
fenella.png

did anyone else see the likeness?

No, now sod off

Is that block 202 at Owed Trafford

jimharri said:
Macc Blue said:
It goes withouty saying we get behind our team and those managing them, we are known for it...
Eh? Where have you been this last 9-12 months?

I'll get my ears tested then, must have missed all them Hughes out chants home and away. Tell me different.

Macc Blue said:
jimharri said:
Eh? Where have you been this last 9-12 months?

I'll get my ears tested then, must have missed all them Hughes out chants home and away. Tell me different.
Going on your post count, I would guess that you didn't visit here all that often after any of our "less inspiring" performances. If you had, you'd know what I was getting at.

Midi said:
Feck off, Cook is so far out of his depth and so short of candour it’s embarrassing. Flogging trainers to stupid kids is one thing, dealing with a living historical club like ours is another thing. We don’t want pathetic corporate speak, we are not some name or global brand, despite what that knob would aspire too (Richard Dunne doesn’t trip of the tongue in Beijing…….I ask you?)

Cook. you embarrass us in our city, in our place of work, you are just another fool who will soon be gone, the Club and fans will prevail. We deserve better than this Thaksin reject.

Good luck to Roberto, I am sure he has the upper hand and will treat that twat with the disdain he deserves, also hope Bellers takes a 9 iron to him over Christmas. Cheers.

Fantastic.

"The trajectory of recent results". All Cook needed to do was to follow that up with the David Brent dance. The bloke makes my flesh crawl.

Sorry to see Hughes go. When he was appointed I thought he was the best man for the job, particularly given the circumstances we were in at the time. I always thought he showed great dignity, worked hard, obviously cared about what he did and was trying to instil the right disciplines in our club.

It didn't work out for him though and I can understand why he's been sacked. Something was wrong, you could almost smell it when the team walked out on the pitch. It's a shame he couldn't have the same impact on other players that he had on Bellers. What a player that kid's been for us so far. Leaves everything he has on the pitch every week.

Good luck to Roberto, I am hopeful and optimistic he will do well but a little apprehensive about him being the right man. It feels a bit like a shit or bust appointment at the minute. Proven winner in Italy but no premier league experience, doesn't speak the language too well and all that...

But Cook? He's not City.To him we're just a vehicle to boost his profile and massage his ego. I'm ashamed to have a cock like him associated with my team. We are not just a project or a brand, we are City, from Maine Road.

I thought he shouldn't of been there, because he knew what he was getting him self into for what happened on Saturday. He should of done a press conference on his own with the chairman on the sunday, and Mancini should of been there with that PR women who was at the press conference today.
I think the journalists have been ready to get into City for months now and I think Garry Cook walked into their trap when he started talking about the conspiracy he said during the press conference today.

I think he deserved the hammering he got by the journalists for what he done, i thought he shouldn't have gone for Mancini while Hughes was still in charge

tomb17 said:
I thought he shouldn't of been there, because he knew what he was getting him self into for what happened on Saturday. He should of done a press conference on his own with the chairman on the sunday, and Mancini should of been there with that PR women who was at the press conference today.
I think the journalists have been ready to get into City for months now and I think Garry Cook walked into their trap when he started talking about the conspiracy he said during the press conference today.

I think he deserved the hammering he got by the journalists for what he done, i thought he shouldn't have gone for Mancini while Hughes was still in charge
he had to go for mancini while hughes was in charge thats life football managment is high risk with high rewards,the last thing we would have needed was to be without a manager for two/three weeks, city come first hughes comes second tough but thats life

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.