Well done spurs!

They had the toughest run in of all the teams in the running and still made it.
On the night they were the better team and deserved their victory. I hate spurs more than most but the fact is they are better than us at the moment.

fair play on the night and that they raised their game against Arsenal and Chelsea something we haven't done when it really matters.

Buts thats as far as it goes, i hope they get knocked out in the qualifying rounds and anyone who says they play great football after the Wimbledon show last night. The difference was Crouch was unplayable and Ade wasn't at the races

At least we went down trying - personally i would of taken off Bellers before Johnson

Yeah, Spurs were excellent in the last half hour and thoroughly deserved to win. It seems to me that every time we have a huge "I hate" thread on here, we get dicked. Can we try not to do it next season.

Saint Scott said:
Spurs deserved it and last night was the final proof that Hansen was correct. It was domination from start to finish with City barely having a clear cut chance all day. In contrast, Crouch should have scored 2 more than he got, King's goal could have been given and Bale missed an absolute sitter as well. It could and should, have been at least 3 nil to Spurs again. The reality is that all over the field Tottenham are superior to City right now. Prior to the match we had people saying that Spurs would take the likes of Kompany and RSC from City. I hope after seeing Spurs' defence last night and Kompany's attempted defending that people can see why Tottenham are so much stronger than City and would not be interested in an average centre half like Kompany. The only real top class at City right now is Tevez and he was marked out of the game comfortably as well by Dawson/King.

Lets recall that Wolves have taken 6 points from Spurs, Stoke won at the Lane, we blew a 2 goal lead at Everton with 10 minutes left and drew at home Hull. The reality is that the race for 4th shouldn't have even come down to this match. Spurs should be much further ahead of a side like City.

I am more than willing to give credit where credit is due but you post is total garbage. All teams have lost stupid points throughout the season. Shall I go on about our lost points this season!!! Yes you won and deserved it by the slim margain. Sorry to be blunt but you will not do anything in the Champions league and I expect you to be in the Europa league after not two many games. In fact I dont expect you to get through the qualifiers which then does not give you a place in the Europa League. If I am incorrect on that then I am more than willing to be corrected. To the Spurs fans who have come on here with decent post, fair play.

mancitymick said:
Saint Scott said:
Spurs deserved it and last night was the final proof that Hansen was correct. It was domination from start to finish with City barely having a clear cut chance all day. In contrast, Crouch should have scored 2 more than he got, King's goal could have been given and Bale missed an absolute sitter as well. It could and should, have been at least 3 nil to Spurs again. The reality is that all over the field Tottenham are superior to City right now. Prior to the match we had people saying that Spurs would take the likes of Kompany and RSC from City. I hope after seeing Spurs' defence last night and Kompany's attempted defending that people can see why Tottenham are so much stronger than City and would not be interested in an average centre half like Kompany. The only real top class at City right now is Tevez and he was marked out of the game comfortably as well by Dawson/King.

Lets recall that Wolves have taken 6 points from Spurs, Stoke won at the Lane, we blew a 2 goal lead at Everton with 10 minutes left and drew at home Hull. The reality is that the race for 4th shouldn't have even come down to this match. Spurs should be much further ahead of a side like City.

I am more than willing to give credit where credit is due but you post is total garbage. All teams have lost stupid points throughout the season. Shall I go on about our lost points this season!!! Yes you won and deserved it by the slim margain. Sorry to be blunt but you will not do anything in the Champions league and I expect you to be in the Europa league after not two many games. In fact I dont expect you to get through the qualifiers which then does not give you a place in the Europa League. If I am incorrect on that then I am more than willing to be corrected. To the Spurs fans who have come on here with decent post, fair play.
Correct - utter garbage by a truly deluded Spud - the type that make me want to puke - lets not mention home draws against such luminaries as Burnley, Fulham and Hull (leading in all 3 to boot)

br55 said:
Fair play to Spurs....they deserved it for their performance in the last 20 mins. I think Barry's injury was crucial as the game seemed to change after Vieira came on. Also, I really don't understand why Johnson was taken off. Good luck to Spurs in the Champions League....it pains me to say it with that crook Redknapp as their manager.

my sentiments exactly. I felt the Barry injury and Johnson going off left us a little bit exposed in midfield. SWP hardly spent any time on the right and left Zab exposed. The lads played great and it was a fantastic game.

I'm proud to be a blue today, I feel no shame at all

Well done spuds,you deserved it and the table doesn't lie.

I just hope 'arry can take his Blackberry with him to read next season's results when he gets sent down.

Well done Spurs, enjoy your hour in the sun. We will be back next season with a much stronger and cohesive team, plus if the rumours are correct, we will have retained a truly world class manager in Roberto Mancini, who will be able to mould his own squad instead of having to make do with another manager's players.
A word of caution to all the Spurs fans who feel that Redknapp is their messiah. That man is a poisioned chalice, as the fans of Bournemouth, Southampton & Portsmouth will testify. The only common denominator in the 3 aforementioned clubs financial demise is Redknapp, a coincidence?

totally agree well done spuds good luck in the CL
well done to city for a fantastic season and also to bobby manc hope to see you and your scarf back at coms next season and to all those wums saying ill be watching city on channel 5 Nah your wrong im a real fan ill be there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.