Well done spurs!

I also say fair play spurs.

They play good attacking football most of the time and have got a real good core of English and British players in their squad. I think something like 45% of their goals this year have come from English players which is good to hear.

I actually don't mind redknapp that much either.

Good luck to spurs and I'm glad someone has broke the top 4 cohort.

I don't like spurs but fair play to them they deserved it, I would rather see them gain 4th than Liverpool. It makes the premier league more competetive and exciting. Bring on next season!

NoApologiesForBeingSpurs said:
The reason I popped on here was to say thank you for the tremendous gesture of your powers that be to play Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur over the PA at the end, I can't think of many other clubs that would have done the same.

No, neither can I

The alternative was that we probably had one man and a hosepipe that didn't work.

;-)

well done spurs you showed them northern pikeys that class is permanant. Lets see what these two bob bitter twats come up wiv next season. All that money and Stoke gave us a better game. Plus your fans were pony

Certainly won´t be listening to that pair of coonts on Talkshite tomorrow - can you imagine it H & fookin J on a 3 hour wankfest - Jacobs is a fookin slimeball and a total fookin hypocrite - I almost want Chelski to fookin lose on Sunday now - shall we just go back to being nice little Cideh now so that we don´t threaten to break anyones cosy little fookin cartel?

whitecrossyid said:
well done spurs you showed them northern pikeys that class is permanant. Lets see what these two bob bitter twats come up wiv next season. All that money and Stoke gave us a better game. Plus your fans were pony

Wiv? WIV????

Shove your post up your arse and look back on how a proper Spuds fan behaves, you illiterate git.

whitecrossyid said:

Uncalled for! Have some dignity and fuck off to one of our forums if you just want to gloat.

Apologies for him. You've got a mostly good crowd on here and you don't deserve tossers invading your space.

whitecrossyid said:

i think in the main we have been quite generous on here to tonight, spurs deserved there win. you however are an ungracious prick and i`d hazzard a guess and say its past your bed time. you also wouldnt know what class was if it smacked you in the mouth

I absolutely hate Spurs and everything about there club, But they definetly deserved to beat us tonight and get the 4th spot. But I really hope they dont make it to the Champions Leagye group stage.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
There is a light said:
I cannot stand the Bluemoon know it alls who say they wouldn't have Crouch near the club. He frightened the life out of our defenders all night and I don't even recall that many decent crosses going into the box. Gomes was also quality when called upon, if we had went 1-0 up we would have went on to win, but it wasn't to be.

Well done Tottenham, I still hate you though and you will get yours one day.
Its amazing when you consider they spent 5m less bringing him to their club than we spent bringing a injured RSC to ours, really sad.

I've never understood why people are so quick to criticise Crouch. Just because he's so tall I think they must just assume all that teams do is hoof the ball up to him but clearly they don't watch him play. Would have been a perfect addition to our squad and yes, the RSC thing is sickening. Hughes' crazy obsession with bringing him to City, what a waste.

I hate Spurs, well I hate their fans, but fair play to them, they deserved it but hopefully we'll be able to go one better next season. Must really strengthen the squad as well as the first eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.