Well done Uwe

Well done to Uwe and Wigan. I hope they go and win it again.

We've still got a lot to play for this year.

1901511_220998114765452_1813357194_n.jpg

I used to work in Wigan, and know how they absolutely despise us!

However, you cannot begrudge Uwe the win today. He is slowly building a good reputation for himself, and his ambition is, to one day be our manager.

Our manager has probably learned a few lessons today, and i hope next season we are better for it!

Take it on the chin Blues, like we always have done, and hope it's all worth it come the end of the season!

irishben said:
Love to see him as City Manager someday with some experience and big trophys under his belt
Me too

Good Luck Uwe

You'll need it against Arsenal. Sadly they will thrash Wigan. No way Wenger will field a weakened team

Uwe outwitted MP today , we rested 8 players and he took advantage , great management , a well organised team who rode their luck at times , i dont begrudge wigan , theyve been overshadowed by their rugby team for decades , like we have with yooonited , so good luck to them and especially Uwe .

Uwe is doing a great job at Wigan would love to see him 1 day taking on the job at City will it happen doubtful with all the money we can get anyone we want in to do this job. Got the gameplan right and they deserved the win. Sad how MP didnt put out a stronger team as this was a winable competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.