Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

SrilankanBlue said:
Jack74 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Silva is the most creative player in the league both practically and stats wise too bad he isn't English or doesn't play for Liverpool I guess.

Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me

Back :)

BlWFZoQCYAEQ3G5.jpg:large

Love it , big well done to Lewis Holtby also

SrilankanBlue said:
Jack74 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Silva is the most creative player in the league both practically and stats wise too bad he isn't English or doesn't play for Liverpool I guess.

Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me

Poor old Jack. He does seem to spend far too much time denigrating Silva, and not enough time looking at actual statistics.

Anyway back to Yaya. Well done big fella. He has had a great season and I believe he is at the peak of his powers. We certainly missed him the other night.

Jack74 said:
Pablo1 said:
Jack74 said:
I'd rather go to the games and watch Silva in action - I don't need stats to tell me that Silva is a better player than Hazard.
Congratulations to Yaya.

-- Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 am --

Jack74 said:
Why so dismissive? I don't know a single City fan who would swap the two.

And I don't know a Chelsea fan who would swap Hazard 4 Silva ??
Do you not? How many Chelsea fans do you know? I've got a couple of mates who are Chelsea fans, they don't stop raving about Silva. The only reason they'd keep Hazard is the fact he's a lot younger and has a good few years at the top (he's a great player by the way, I'm not arguing that point) which is fair enough. Ability wise though, anyone who doesn't take complete joy out of Silva's performances in a City shirt aren't doing it right - footballs probably not the game for them.

Enjoy your Easter boys, and well done Yaya proving once again you are City's best midfielder

Jack74 said:
Enjoy your Easter boys, and well done Yaya proving once again you are City's best midfielder
Probably right... Luckily we have Silva as well who's the leagues best number 10.

skybluepete said:
Mattyc55 said:
On the short list with Gerrard, Suarez, Sturridge, Hazard and Lallana.

Well done big man

No silva ???
Astonishing
Why would he be on it when Gerrard has scored ten penalties?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm --<br /><br />
jollylescott said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Jack74 said:

Poor old Jack. He does seem to spend far too much time denigrating Silva, and not enough time looking at actual statistics.

Anyway back to Yaya. Well done big fella. He has had a great season and I believe he is at the peak of his powers. We certainly missed him the other night.

Yes every thread I've seen him in he's having a pop at Silva, even asking for him to be sold in the transfer forum. Absolute wum.

Gerrard ? been decent but not even close to player of the year, if he has been a better player than Silva this year i will show my arse, don't know why i expect anything else though, in his best ever season for us and at that point the best season i have ever seen a City player have and after captaining us to the FA cup i was told Scott Parker who got relegated had a better season than Carlos Tevez. Then the year we won the league Kyle Walker had a better season than Aquero
these awards are a joke, how many games did Giggs start the season he got it ?

Silva has been better and is a better player than Yaya and probably everyone else in England.

No recognition again.

I can't believe how bitter some of you guys are, first you have a 30 page thread about the atmosphere at anfield to loud and intimidating (don't like booing), then have a thread about how crap the atmosphere is at he emptihad, and then moan about to many Liverpool players in the nominations, a process that is voted for by fellow professionals, this forum is turning into the Liverpool infatuated redcafe forum.

Silva? He's been our best player by a mile, and how much we missed him at home to Sunderland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.