Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

You want a neutral's perspective? I think Yaya deserves his nomination. It seems to me that some City fans don't realize (or appreciate) how much of an advantage he gives you guys in the middle of the park.

Being honest I don't think Gerrard's performances this season has been worthy of a nomination over that of Silva's. I get that he's a key player for Liverpool and that he's scored more goals than Silva but 11 of those goals have been penalties meaning he's only scored two goals from open play! Votes like that really brings down the credibility of this award in my opinion.

01cravend said:
Jack74 said:
stony said:
I don't care what the stats say, I'd have Silva over Hazard every single time.

And I don't know a Chelsea fan who would swap Hazard 4 Silva ??

My mate is a Chelsea fan and his name is Jack, and he would swap Silva for Hazard. Hazard too often goes missing for large parts of games and rarely shows up at all in the big ones.

I'm a big Silva fan. I think he's the best attacking midfielder in the league but why would any Chelsea fan swap Silva for Hazard? Silva is 28 years old, five years older than Hazard. Hazard is not even in his prime yet and is already producing stats to rival that of Silva's. Hazard can give Chelsea 8-10 more years and is often earmarked as a future balloon d'or. Silva in the next 3 years will be passed his prime.

Rich lfc said:
I can't believe how bitter some of you guys are, first you have a 30 page thread about the atmosphere at anfield to loud and intimidating (don't like booing), then have a thread about how crap the atmosphere is at he emptihad, and then moan about to many Liverpool players in the nominations, a process that is voted for by fellow professionals, this forum is turning into the Liverpool infatuated redcafe forum.

What is it with you and your bizarre cult?

Anybody dare say anything critical about the web of self congratulatory mythology you spin for yourselves and you get all knicker twisted.

Very, very raggy, you're two sides of the same coin so to come on here accusing us of being like the rags just 'cos we have the temerity to criticise you is the pinnacle of irony.

Go and have a look at your own reaction to Giggs' award and it might begin to dawn on you just why we're critical of Gerrard's nomination.

Rich lfc said:
I can't believe how bitter some of you guys are, first you have a 30 page thread about the atmosphere at anfield to loud and intimidating (don't like booing), then have a thread about how crap the atmosphere is at he emptihad, and then moan about to many Liverpool players in the nominations, a process that is voted for by fellow professionals, this forum is turning into the Liverpool infatuated redcafe forum.

Bitter ? we have no problem with players at any club getting nominated if its the right call, Gerrard just shouldn't be there, do you really think he has been one of the best players in the league this year ?

Jack74 said:
You all do realise it was the players who voted ?

i would prefer it to be voted by people who watched the players every week rather than players who sit there and get brainwashed by MOTD, David Sivas performances this year has made a lot of City fans claim he is the best player they have ever seen in a City shirt, even my old fella has said he might be better than Bell and we get told Lallana and Gerrard have been better this year,
JOKE

SrilankanBlue said:
Jack74 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Silva is the most creative player in the league both practically and stats wise too bad he isn't English or doesn't play for Liverpool I guess.

Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me

Back :)

BlWFZoQCYAEQ3G5.jpg:large

... plus I think Silva would score more if he played the No 10 position more often.

Good find re the stats.

bluemc1 said:
Jack74 said:

i would prefer it to be voted by people who watched the players every week rather than players who sit there and get brainwashed by MOTD, David Sivas performances this year has made a lot of City fans claim he is the best player they have ever seen in a City shirt, even my old fella has said he might be better than Bell and we get told Lallana and Gerrard have been better this year,
JOKE

How could u or I watch every player every week ?

Jack74 said:
bluemc1 said:
Jack74 said:

JOKE

C'mon honest opinion of Gigg's winning it that year?

Jack74 said:
bluemc1 said:
Jack74 said:

JOKE

You or I couldn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.