Well done Yaya - PFA player of the year nomination.

Jack74 said:
Pablo1 said:
Jack74 said:
Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me
I'd rather go to the games and watch Silva in action - I don't need stats to tell me that Silva is a better player than Hazard.
Congratulations to Yaya.

-- Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:51 am --

Jack74 said:
Why so dismissive? I don't know a single City fan who would swap the two.

And I don't know a Chelsea fan who would swap Hazard 4 Silva ??

they think long and hard about it tho,jack.

Jack74 said:
stony said:
I don't care what the stats say, I'd have Silva over Hazard every single time.

And I don't know a Chelsea fan who would swap Hazard 4 Silva ??

My mate is a Chelsea fan and his name is Jack, and he would swap Silva for Hazard. Hazard too often goes missing for large parts of games and rarely shows up at all in the big ones.

Yaya deserves it more than Silva. Congrats big lad. If it wasn't for Suarez he'd be picking up POTY and another league title.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 pm --<br /><br />Silva and Hazard are totally different players. Not even worth comparing.

Jack74 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Silva is the most creative player in the league both practically and stats wise too bad he isn't English or doesn't play for Liverpool I guess.

Really ?? Have a look at Hazard stats and watch him now and again and come back 2 me

Note Silva's "wtf" reaction to your post

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/ePPWnpc.png[/bigimg]

Silva has the highest assist and chance creation per minute in the PL this season and has the most assists in the PL since he joined.

Seriously Gerrard over Silva?! Wtf does Gerrard do apart from fucking penaltys. Silva have been the best midfielder in the league this season. Well done to Toure though.

Hazard has clearly been better than Silva. He's carrying an average team that uses negative tactics to a potential League & CL double.

Silva plays with Yaya, Aguero, Nasri, Ferna, Navas & Dzeko,

Hazard plays with Ramires, Lampard, Oscar, Willian, Torres & Eto'o.

Chrisdunk said:
Hazard has clearly been better than Silva. He's carrying an average team that uses negative tactics to a potential League & CL double.

Are you drunk?

01cravend said:
Chrisdunk said:

Are you drunk?

I'd take Hazard over any player on our team that isn't Aguero. Hazard is a brilliant talent and will be the best player in the World fairly soon.

Chrisdunk said:
01cravend said:
Chrisdunk said:

Are you drunk?

I'd take Hazard over any player on our team that isn't Aguero. Hazard is a brilliant talent and will be the best player in the World fairly soon.

Yep deffo drunk.

Chrisdunk said:
01cravend said:
Chrisdunk said:

Are you drunk?

Go away for fucks sake. We welcome opposing fans on here, but not twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.