Well going off what we have seen (Sensible posters only)

chazmcfc

Who do you think we could do with adding to the squad in January ?

Cant believe the amount of slagging going on here a point away at any ground in the premier league isn't a bad result, If we can draw all our away games and win all our home games we WILL get top 6 this season, next season is when we should be looking at winning EVERY game when all the players are settled

Hard to say who to buy in January at this stage IMO though.

Maicon and Yaya Toure. If Robinho goes, add Ribery to that list.

Yup I would love to see any of the following brought in depending on whom MH sees fit...

Maicon
Ribery
Yaya Toure
Silva
Villa

We need something more up front, without Ade we don't offer much threat up front.

We don't need another defensive/holding midfielder, we've got enough of those and playing too many of them is hampering our progress. I'd like to see competition for SWP on the right wing of some sort (Ribery preferably), a Right back (Maicon), a playmaker of some sort (not really thought of whom yet, but I'll get back to you) and possibly a centre half, depending on how well Lescott and Kompany are doing by then.

just maicon and benayoun for me. richards out, im expecting robinho to leave as well as benjani and garrido. also i have an incling swp might go if his form dosent pick up

..............................................given..............................................
maicon......................toure......................lescott......................bridge
...........................................de jong..............................................
........benayoun........................................................bellamy............
..........................................ireland................................................
.........................adebayor..................tevez....................................

bench: taylor,zab,sylvinho,onouha,kompany,jonno,RSC/weiss

I would like to see Di Maria from Benfica and if Valencia are having a sale I would happily take any of Villa, Mata and Silva.

This one might confuse a few people but I also wouldn't be too gutted to see Benayoun at City if we can get him for a sensible price, I think we are lacking a bit of craft and creativity.

So we spend say another £100m in January then what?

We buy Bridge for £11m one January and then buy another LB for what £20m this January and then maybe another for £30m in the summer?

We buy RSC for £17m and then discover because he isn't fit enough we have to buy another for god knows how much when maybe we should have just kept Boj who also was never fit but hey you never know third season lucky and all that.

What I'm saying is that no matter how much money we have the buying has got to stop sometime and the team building has to start...

...so can we start team building now please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.