Well going off what we have seen (Sensible posters only)

A right back.

A centre half as cover for Touré when he goes to ACON.

That'll do for me.

chazmcfc said:
Who do you think we could do with adding to the squad in January ?

Cant believe the amount of slagging going on here a point away at any ground in the premier league isn't a bad result, If we can draw all our away games and win all our home games we WILL get top 6 this season, next season is when we should be looking at winning EVERY game when all the players are settled

Hard to say who to buy in January at this stage IMO though.

We need to sign about 6 new players spend another 6-8 players spend about £100m - £150m and give MH a chance to really stamp his mark on the team with his players, not all these lazy arse Sven players.

BobKowalski said:
So we spend say another £100m in January then what?

We buy Bridge for £11m one January and then buy another LB for what £20m this January and then maybe another for £30m in the summer?

We buy RSC for £17m and then discover because he isn't fit enough we have to buy another for god knows how much when maybe we should have just kept Boj who also was never fit but hey you never know third season lucky and all that.

What I'm saying is that no matter how much money we have the buying has got to stop sometime and the team building has to start...

...so can we start team building now please?

I'd have to go with this we don't need anyone else just yet, we just need everyone to gel. Otherwise we may as well bulldoze the academy and release all the young up coming players we have on the books (including Weiss).

I think we need quality balls into the box ,my man for that job would be David Bentley, Quality at Free kicks and set pieces. Nothing fancy just get the ball in there. A pedigree England International career, still in progress, he would work really well with Barry who is left sided. IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.