We'll miss you sweep....(Merged)

Re: We'll miss you sweep....

NOT FUNNY
107744887_crop_650x440.jpg

I'm guessing those still saying their thank yous and good lucks missed the part where SWP revealed he was just jesting. Put your hankies away, SWP is staying, for the moment.

i'm seriously gutted. Would've been a great squad player this season i reckon-full back, wing, centre mid/attack;an extremely versatile footballer . He's likeable too. Never really got a chance to show that much in last 2 seasons,i think he's at a good age now and he's wiser,maybe in his prime who knows.. and would've really benefited a lot from being in this squad of players. Such a fuckin shame. Good luck shaun. I know you'll do well.

penguins4kompany said:
i'm seriously gutted. Would've been a great squad player this season i reckon-full back, wing, centre mid/attack;an extremely versatile footballer . He's likeable too. Never really got a chance to show that much in last 2 seasons,i think he's at a good age now and he's wiser,maybe in his prime who knows.. and would've really benefited a lot from being in this squad of players. Such a fuckin shame. Good luck shaun. I know you'll do well. FUCK YOU PLATT!!glory hunter...i know youve probably got a part in this somewhere along the line. :/

SWP later said he was just joking

SSN's Mike Wedderburn has just said he's defiantly off to QPR on a permanent deal (Didn't mention how much the fee would be)

Goodbye, Good luck & thanx for the memories Shaun. (Your dads got a lot to answer for)

surely the people saying that they were in tears on hearing swp was leaving are taking the piss right,surely,if they aren't get a fucking grip you twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.