Well played lads....

Big Dave Watson said:
ultimateharold said:
And what? I got a signed card of Joe Corrigan, from Ebay.

Why would I want Dennis Tuearts autograph off ebay if I was a rag. Think on before you post son.

Because anyone can say anything on the internet. To be negative after the sending off today is just not right IMO.

Let's leave it there eh.

Big Dave Watson, what are "these kind of games" you're talking about? Surely after beating Chelsea "typical city" would have lost against Newcastle? but we won. Also, we wouldn't have beaten Blackpool when we had a chance to go 2nd. The amount of times we fooked up the chance to jump up into the top 2/3/4 in the recent past, especially when Hughes was here, was unreal, but I don't get the same "typical City" feeling this season. I don't get how you can say we "always cock up" .

The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.

bumble said:
The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.
Go away.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Played well considering we were down to 10 men, il probably come under alot of fire here... but the tactics/changes were dreadful. I don't think its wise to throw in an 18 year old who is still learning the game into the starting line-up, he was lucky during the Chelsea game aswell. Give it another year or two and Boyata will be ready... but for now we need all the experience we can get during these big games.

You do have to question one or two changes... Bridge on for Yaya Toure? The game was crying for Johnson, there was loads of space down that right hand side today. We should of taken either Barry or Milner off and sent on AJ. Just wasnt clicking.

Hart, Boateng and Silva were top.

Arsenal deserved the win... but 3-0 is abit of a kick in the balls.

arsenal deserved to win? rubbish, 11v12 we would have murdered them. we were still the better side.

so proud of our lads.

de niro said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Played well considering we were down to 10 men, il probably come under alot of fire here... but the tactics/changes were dreadful. I don't think its wise to throw in an 18 year old who is still learning the game into the starting line-up, he was lucky during the Chelsea game aswell. Give it another year or two and Boyata will be ready... but for now we need all the experience we can get during these big games.

You do have to question one or two changes... Bridge on for Yaya Toure? The game was crying for Johnson, there was loads of space down that right hand side today. We should of taken either Barry or Milner off and sent on AJ. Just wasnt clicking.

Hart, Boateng and Silva were top.

Arsenal deserved the win... but 3-0 is abit of a kick in the balls.

arsenal deserved to win? rubbish, 11v12 we would have murdered them. we were still the better side.

so proud of our lads.

Very proud indeed Bill...what doesnt kill us makes us stronger. :)

bumble said:

Don't see how you can judge that as we were on top until the sending off, no matter how early it was.

Jog on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.