Well played lads....

bumble said:
The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.

hahahaha *holds stomach*

Gooners, Dippers, Rags the fact that so many of you are on this forum posting in a well done thread shows you are scared. We dont care what your team is doing yet you are constantly here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *walks out of thread still holding stomach*

samharris said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Not winding anyone up mate. I just posted my opinion and then got most of Manchesters finest academics on my case.

saying that we will lose(choke) to the rags in a few weeks..and you dont think its winding people up.... where were you with your words of wisdom before the game eh.. because its so easy to give after match comments isnt it... i will get back to SUPPORTING my team..

After all im a City supporter....what are you ?? think carefully.

A realist. Saying we will lose to the Rags isnt winding people up. Its just what I think will happen knowing how typical City are.

didactic said:
bumble said:
The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.

hahahaha *holds stomach*

Gooners, Dippers, Rags the fact that so many of you are on this forum posting in a well done thread shows you are scared. We dont care what your team is doing yet you are constantly here.

To be fair the 17 page thread on man united vs STOKE would suggest different.

Superace77 said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Why would I want Dennis Tuearts autograph off ebay if I was a rag. Think on before you post son.

your summary of the match was totally crap. We were down to ten men after 5 mins, it was near mission impossible, but we didn't give up we gave it everything and matched arsenal, only to run out of steam as the game went on which is to be expected when a man short. What happened today is very rare so we put it behind us and move on.

I didn't give a summary of the match.

ElanJo said:
Big Dave Watson, what are "these kind of games" you're talking about? Surely after beating Chelsea "typical city" would have lost against Newcastle? but we won. Also, we wouldn't have beaten Blackpool when we had a chance to go 2nd. The amount of times we fooked up the chance to jump up into the top 2/3/4 in the recent past, especially when Hughes was here, was unreal, but I don't get the same "typical City" feeling this season. I don't get how you can say we "always cock up" .

We would have cocked these games up too if the officials had been on the ball. We got lucky with decisions in both.

Big Dave Watson said:
ElanJo said:
Big Dave Watson, what are "these kind of games" you're talking about? Surely after beating Chelsea "typical city" would have lost against Newcastle? but we won. Also, we wouldn't have beaten Blackpool when we had a chance to go 2nd. The amount of times we fooked up the chance to jump up into the top 2/3/4 in the recent past, especially when Hughes was here, was unreal, but I don't get the same "typical City" feeling this season. I don't get how you can say we "always cock up" .

We would have cocked these games up too if the officials had been on the ball. We got lucky with decisions in both.

BDW, you are correct.

MancM13 said:
didactic said:
hahahaha *holds stomach*

On bluemoon that thread is here, we are not stalking Redcafe trying to get reactions just because we are scared. Your team is in a mess, your star player wants out and you are drawing against regulation type teams losing 2 goal leads. You owe more money that a small country could handle and have to sell to even consider buying anyone with some quality. Go discuss that and dont worry about us, we are fine over here.

didactic said:
MancM13 said:

On bluemoon that thread is here, we are not stalking Redcafe trying to get reactions just because we are scared. Your team is in a mess, your star player wants out and you are drawing against regulation type teams losing 2 goal leads. You owe more money that a small country could handle and have to sell to even consider buying anyone with some quality. Go discuss that and dont worry about us, we are fine over here.

damn all that and were still ahead of you. Better step your game up because everyone knows when it counts we will. Haha have to admit I much prefer having this conversation with mancs than scousers, the geordies were best for comedy value although I have to admit you lads are giving them a good run for their money (no pun intended). I wonder who the next lot will be in a few years. You never know you might stick around like Chelsea did, if so welcome to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.