Well played lads....

bumble said:
The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.

come on bumble you have to admit city started the game better and even after the sending off we took the game to arsenal.

oh sorry you can't as i've banned you:)

[youtube] <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGibUnfGK8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGibUnfGK8</a>[/youtube]

MancM13 said:
didactic said:
On bluemoon that thread is here, we are not stalking Redcafe trying to get reactions just because we are scared. Your team is in a mess, your star player wants out and you are drawing against regulation type teams losing 2 goal leads. You owe more money that a small country could handle and have to sell to even consider buying anyone with some quality. Go discuss that and dont worry about us, we are fine over here.

damn all that and were still ahead of you. Better step your game up because everyone knows when it counts we will. Haha have to admit I much prefer having this conversation with mancs than scousers, the geordies were best for comedy value although I have to admit you lads are giving them a good run for their money (no pun intended). I wonder who the next lot will be in a few years. You never know you might stick around like Chelsea did, if so welcome to the club.

Shouldnt you be washing your balaclava and tracksuit so you can threaten Rooneys life again when he decides he wants off the titanic?

article-1322748-0BB6489C000005DC-400_634x360.jpg

Maybe make fun of him when he tells the truth about the club?

article-1322748-0BB27AA8000005DC-233_634x339.jpg

Or maybe you should be restocking on spray paint?

article-1322813-0BB83DCD000005DC-881_634x354.jpg

MancM13 said:
didactic said:
On bluemoon that thread is here, we are not stalking Redcafe trying to get reactions just because we are scared. Your team is in a mess, your star player wants out and you are drawing against regulation type teams losing 2 goal leads. You owe more money that a small country could handle and have to sell to even consider buying anyone with some quality. Go discuss that and dont worry about us, we are fine over here.

damn all that and were still ahead of you. Better step your game up because everyone knows when it counts we will. Haha have to admit I much prefer having this conversation with mancs than scousers, the geordies were best for comedy value although I have to admit you lads are giving them a good run for their money (no pun intended). I wonder who the next lot will be in a few years. You never know you might stick around like Chelsea did, if so welcome to the club.

Dear Mr Deluded

The only ones that may fail to stick around are your lot. Second, we will never be in your club of the media-hyped circus for debt junkies. Stick around, give it a year or two, and see 'Who's laughing now?'

de niro said:
bumble said:
The sending off masked the fact that Arse were the better team and would have almost certainly beat us with 11 men. we played well but arse are a better team.

come on bumble you have to admit city started the game better and even after the sending off we took the game to arsenal.

oh sorry you can't as i've banned you:)

[youtube] <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGibUnfGK8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDGibUnfGK8</a>[/youtube]
Thank fuck for that dn that rag teat has been on here too long

Thought the guys deserve a lot of credit today for taking it to the arse even though a goal and a man down

Cummon you blues

Gutted today, even thought we might have got something until the second went in, well you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs, anyway a trip to wolves next week and we will be back on track.

coleridge said:
MancM13 said:

Dear Mr Deluded

The only ones that may fail to stick around are your lot. Second, we will never be in your club of the media-hyped circus for debt junkies. Stick around, give it a year or two, and see 'Who's laughing now?'

Honestly I'm not denying City have a chance at competing in the future good luck to you but if you think United are going anywhere you're deluded. Heard it all before I'm afraid. 2005 everybody wrote united off and we went on to 3 premierships, a champions league title and 6 other trophies we don't even care about.

anyway this thread is about your team not mine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.