Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Brazilians

Last Sunday just proved that it's all the fault of the Brazilians.

Hang on.

Marvin said:
Last season, Elano could not last much more than 45 minutes before he rolled around on the ground after being caught by injury. At first I thought he was unlucky. Then it began to dawn on me that he just wasn't fit. He ended up being the most subbed player in the Premiership last season, and some papers used this to call him the flop of the 2007/8 season.

He was involved in 39% of our goals over the course of the season. And he only started 29 of the 38 matches.

Two of the Brazilians have hardly played in recent weeks while Robinho as still missed a couple of games but we've still been shit. The problem is not with the Brazilians it's with the manager not being able to get any more out of the current players at the moment

moomba said:
Marvin said:
Last season, Elano could not last much more than 45 minutes before he rolled around on the ground after being caught by injury. At first I thought he was unlucky. Then it began to dawn on me that he just wasn't fit. He ended up being the most subbed player in the Premiership last season, and some papers used this to call him the flop of the 2007/8 season.

He was involved in 39% of our goals over the course of the season. And he only started 29 of the 38 matches.

Including goals and assists he's been involved in something like 25 goals since he's been with us, in the same time Vassell has been involved in about 6 goals in the same time yet he still gets picked before Elano and i don't care if Vassell works hard because working hard gets you nowhere if you've not got enough quality

Re: Elano causing trouble???

Read the article this morning. Haven't read the 30 odd pages on this thread though.

It's pretty obvious, I think, that it's biased towards Hughes (nice change though for a City Manager!).

Don't care really now....anything that gets the cancer of underachievement and lacksadasical frickin attiude out of this Club will do for me. If it takes making it Public then fine. Unless it's one whingeing player talking about himself that is.

mackenzie said:
Don't care really now....anything that gets the cancer of underachievement and lacksadasical frickin attiude out of this Club will do for me. If it takes making it Public then fine. Unless it's one whingeing player talking about himself that is.

Do you not think Hughes could have just got rid of any troublemakers quietly and professionally on January 1? Going public with the sort of stuff he has is hardly going to make any of them play better.

If you did something wrong at work would you rather get a bollocking in the managers office or read about it in the staff newsletter. And if that happened to a mate of yours would it increase your respect for the manager?

moomba said:
mackenzie said:

Do you not think Hughes could have just got rid of any troublemakers quietly and professionally on January 1? Going public with the sort of stuff he has is hardly going to make any of them play better.

If you did something wrong at work would you rather get a bollocking in the managers office or read about it in the staff newsletter. And if that happened to a mate of yours would it increase your respect for the manager?

Moomba

I'm just tired of it all now.

Anything that gets City cleansed of all the thirty years of shite, the fifth column, the ineptitude,the sheer piss taking,the ups the downs....whatever.

If Hughes wants to do it like this then it's OK with me.

Just pissed off with it all Moomba.

mackenzie said:
moomba said:

Moomba

I'm just tired of it all now.

Anything that gets City cleansed of all the thirty years of shite, the fifth column, the ineptitude,the sheer piss taking,the ups the downs....whatever.

If Hughes wants to do it like this then it's OK with me.

Just pissed off with it all Moomba.

Aye

Can somone please name 3 Brazillian players who have been undoubted successes in the Premier league....

Their is a reason why the top Brazillian players don't come to England-they know they'll get found out over the course of a season.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Can somone please name 3 Brazillian players who have been undoubted successes in the Premier league....

Their is a reason why the top Brazillian players don't come to England-they know they'll get found out over the course of a season.

There hasn't actually been that many Brazilians come over, the best have tended to go to Italy and Spain. England is a better option now for them.

Gilberto and Edu were good value for Arsenal, Anderson and Rafael look good prospects across the road. Robinho I would say has been an undoubted success so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.