Well Well ....interesting read

Re: Elano causing trouble???

vbr said:
it's the old saying of respect is what commands authority, hughes has little with the fans or the playing staff. he's come in and become a dictator and made himself like a mirror towards criticism, bouncing it off in every direction and blaming everyone but himself.

Absolutly spot on how many times does he hold his hands up and say he got it wrong or his tactical genuis eluded him on this occassion. He's an arogant sulking tw*t and the remove the cancer that his management has brought down and destroyed the heart of the team

Re: Elano causing trouble???

I really could not care less about Elano. He played well in the early part of last season, but even then I saw signs of a player not suited to the hustle and bustle of the premiership. He has been poor (bar a few flashes, which to be fair even the likes of Samaras/Corradi showed from time to time) for 12 months now and it's time for him to exit stage left IMO.

Re: When Elano Goes !!

I think Diego. He's done all he can do with the talent at Bremen. They aren't as good as they were last year. He's best m8s with Robinho and Elano (btw, hope he stays in Jan.). If it isn't, then it should be. Never thought we could get Robinho, but the Sheikhs did it 4 us, so I think Kaka is not totally out of the question actually. If not though, I prefer Diego then.

Re: When Elano Goes !!

wouldnt say no to Witsel or Defour. Belgium has some real quality youngsters coming through, their league is getting stronger and Standard Liege look pretty fantastic this year. Fellaini looks the part at Everton and Kompany has been outstanding for us.

Brazilians

Who thinks it the brazilians causing a stir in the camp. Tbh i could find this true elano is probably the one doing it the most coming out and talking publicly. I read on a few sites that the players like him it the brazilians which are finding hard to cope with. (Sorry no links) I find this true without robinho i dont know where we would be but if we never signed him along with jo and we just had elano who thinks we would be in a much better position.

What are your thoughts on this?

Re: Brazilians

Threads already on this.

Something like "Elano. is he causing trouble?! And "An interesting Read".

Both triggerred by City articles.

Last season, Elano could not last much more than 45 minutes before he rolled around on the ground after being caught by injury. At first I thought he was unlucky. Then it began to dawn on me that he just wasn't fit. He ended up being the most subbed player in the Premiership last season, and some papers used this to call him the flop of the 2007/8 season.

That has stopped this season, to his credit, but the newspaper articles now reference problems that Hughes is having this season with Elano in training. And likewise Jo with his mystery illnesses.

Re: Brazilians

It seems Elano is a trouble causer.

A) Mark Hughes needs to publically confirm this.
B) Mark Hughes needs to put Elano in his place - On the transfer list.

Neither have been done and the manager looks like a fool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.