Well!! what a week!

Stop panicking.

We've already got 4 players signed up... just waiting for the nod to announce them... hopefully before midnight tonight...

Chippy_boy said:
It's been quite a ride, hasn't it.

The highlight in this incredible week must though surely be the "Where are we up to thread" being pulled. That was just *incredible*.

I doubt we'll see another week like this one.

lol

must admit given the hype this week was given its been a long tough week waiting for news etc!! stuff filtering out now though that monday/tuesday could be alot more productive so fingers crossed!!

Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

We've already got 4 players signed up... just waiting for the nod to announce them... hopefully before midnight tonight...

Actually, some have been announced - only two out of the four I have mentioned have as yet not been announced....

So continue your childish mocking..

Been a good week really the vermin have signed fuck all- Taggart is a week nearer death. and we haven't signed Gidman, Bodak, McIlroy, Cole, Cooke or any other of their inbreds! Life is good for a Blue.

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

Actually, some have been announced - only two out of the four I have mentioned have as yet not been announced....

when do you reckon we`ll announce anymore ajay??

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

It was like the first week of the window you said we had signed 4 players though, i very much doubt they would wait this long to announce them.

For me this just sums up ITKs - complete nonsense in most cases. This said, however, I love reading the ITK stories/subtle youtube hints becasue its quite absorbing and good to read. Reminds me of my junior years watching WWF wrestling - absolutely made up but good entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.