Well!! what a week!

Ajay said:
glen quagmire said:
So ajay, silva and kolorov are 2 of the 4? i can only assume the other 2 are balotelli and milner?

Oh and if they were 'allready done' why couldn't you name them, as it would not have jeopardised a deal allready done!

Milner is not one of the four.

hello Ajay. once upon a time, under a different user name, I did taunt you somewhat. I'd like to apologise for that. you've always been very polite, a civilised member of the board, which reflects well on you. I hope you realise that I understand you wouldn't continue to post here if you were just making things up (not that I was ever sure you were making things up, just unsure as to how reliable the information you were getting was, or how accurately you were reporting it).

the little details seem to matter a lot in deals. like you once said, the last one percent is as hard as the other ninety nine. when you say signings are done, is it more accurate to say, 'agreements are in place'? I just find it hard to believe that there is some conspiracy going on where city agree deals and get signatures, then drip feed the press for a couple of months. the boys in charge are clever, but I think that's a little too outlandish for me to accept. from what I can gather, City seem get an agreement with the selling club and the player, that all sides honestly want to make the deal happen,...and THEN we set about sorting out the details, the fee, the wages, the agent payments and so on. then we get the work permit, the medical, and the announcement.

finally, some drunk fool last night used another user's log in, to post that you had told them Glen Johnson and Cambiasso would sign this week. have you heard these names mentioned?

Chick Counterfly said:
Ajay said:

hello Ajay. once upon a time, under a different user name, I did taunt you somewhat. I'd like to apologise for that. you've always been very polite, a civilised member of the board, which reflects well on you. I hope you realise that I understand you wouldn't continue to post here if you were just making things up (not that I was ever sure you were making things up, just unsure as to how reliable the information you were getting was, or how accurately you were reporting it).

the little details seem to matter a lot in deals. like you once said, the last one percent is as hard as the other ninety nine. when you say signings are done, is it more accurate to say, 'agreements are in place'? I just find it hard to believe that there is some conspiracy going on where city agree deals and get signatures, then drip feed the press for a couple of months. the boys in charge are clever, but I think that's a little too outlandish for me to accept. from what I can gather, City seem get an agreement with the selling club and the player, that all sides honestly want to make the deal happen,...and THEN we set about sorting out the details, the fee, the wages, the agent payments and so on. then we get the work permit, the medical, and the announcement.

finally, some drunk fool last night used another user's log in, to post that you had told them Glen Johnson and Cambiasso would sign this week. have you heard these names mentioned?

Thank you for your post and comments, and yes you are right in your summary about how some deals are and can be very sensitive..

For the record I have not names anyone in PM's to anyone this transfer window but I have quoted the amount of money we 'have spent' and we are just 1-2 signing away from that figure being virtually spot on!

Ajay said:
glen quagmire said:
So ajay, silva and kolorov are 2 of the 4? i can only assume the other 2 are balotelli and milner?

Oh and if they were 'allready done' why couldn't you name them, as it would not have jeopardised a deal allready done!

Bullshit.
You said in the first week of the window 'we have signed 4 players and we are waiting to announce them'

We signed Yaya, Silva and Kolarov after this. You could include Boateng but none of the other 3.
I dont usually have a go at people but you talk so much shit its annoying.

20sbc07 said:
Ajay said:

Bullshit.
You said in the first week of the window 'we have signed 4 players and we are waiting to announce them'

We signed Yaya, Silva and Kolarov after this. You could include Boateng but none of the other 3.

This forum has a facility to ignore posts - would you like instructions on how to use it?

Ajay said:
20sbc07 said:
Bullshit.

This forum has a facility to ignore posts - would you like instructions on how to use it?

I find it pretty childish you come on saying you have inside info that was clearly bullshit then when questioned about it you wont answer, Grow up eh.

Ajay said:
Ajay to be fair, you never mentioned nowt!.....you haven't contributed out at all ever. you are classed as a HTHITK (He Thinks He's In The Know)

I contribute to a forum that I have been a member of for years - thats enough for me and if you don't like it............................................

Don't look at my posts, add me to your list - it's simple really!

Thank you

Can I totally agree with your post.

And can you do the same with me?

Cheers

20sbc07 said:
Ajay said:

I find it pretty childish you come on saying you have inside info that was clearly bullshit then when questioned about it you wont answer, Grow up eh.

You go into the control panel and add me to your ignore list, then you don't see my posts and you then don't get annoyed...

Ajay, can i ask what the total spend figure was that you quoted?

I must have missed it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.