Well!! what a week!

bodak said:
For me this just sums up ITKs - complete nonsense in most cases. This said, however, I love reading the ITK stories/subtle youtube hints becasue its quite absorbing and good to read. Reminds me of my junior years watching WWF wrestling - absolutely made up but good entertainment.

Same here and just like wrestling the most amusing part for me is watching those that believe it's real get so worked up.

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

We've already got 4 players signed up... just waiting for the nod to announce them... hopefully before midnight tonight...

Actually, some have been announced - only two out of the four I have mentioned have as yet not been announced....

So continue your childish mocking..

Let it go mate... just let it go....

bodak said:
For me this just sums up ITKs - complete nonsense in most cases. This said, however, I love reading the ITK stories/subtle youtube hints becasue its quite absorbing and good to read. Reminds me of my junior years watching WWF wrestling - absolutely made up but good entertainment.

The problem is, these are City fans playing with the emotions of fellow City fans. I find it very insulting to be honest, especially considering how many cast themselves as ITK for a brief moment of fame or attention. Probably one or two are or have been true ITKs like Spursmad, but compared to the amount of WUMs/pretenders, it's appalling really. I really think there should be policies on ITKs where they must gamble their account on the validity of their information (get it right or get banned/suspended).

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

We've already got 4 players signed up... just waiting for the nod to announce them... hopefully before midnight tonight...

Actually, some have been announced - only two out of the four I have mentioned have as yet not been announced....

please stop doing this , it pains me to see how people go to such an extent.

Ajay said:
Soulboy said:
Stop panicking.

Ajay to be fair, you never mentioned nowt!.....you haven't contributed out at all ever. you are classed as a HTHITK (He Thinks He's In The Know)

Ajay to be fair, you never mentioned nowt!.....you haven't contributed out at all ever. you are classed as a HTHITK (He Thinks He's In The Know)

I contribute to a forum that I have been a member of for years - thats enough for me and if you don't like it............................................

Don't look at my posts, add me to your list - it's simple really!

Thank you

glen quagmire said:
So ajay, silva and kolorov are 2 of the 4? i can only assume the other 2 are balotelli and milner?

Oh and if they were 'allready done' why couldn't you name them, as it would not have jeopardised a deal allready done!

Milner is not one of the four.

Ajay said:
glen quagmire said:
So ajay, silva and kolorov are 2 of the 4? i can only assume the other 2 are balotelli and milner?

Oh and if they were 'allready done' why couldn't you name them, as it would not have jeopardised a deal allready done!

Milner is not one of the four.

Maicon???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.