Welsh teams in the Prem

rickmcfc said:
matrix said:
rickmcfc said:
It bothers me that people are happy for Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham to okay in England, but not for Rangers and Celtic.
Glasgow is a lot further to travel to than Wales, the teams on the south coast of England would have to travel nearly 500 miles to get to a match.

So what? For teams from Manchester, Liverpool, Sunderland, Newcastle it's less distance to Glasgow, than it is to Cardiff/Swansea. Fuck teams in the south coast.

They are more than welcome to if they start in th conference/non league and work their way up. On what planet would it be righ for them To just walk right in ?

bobmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
matrix said:
Glasgow is a lot further to travel to than Wales, the teams on the south coast of England would have to travel nearly 500 miles to get to a match.

So what? For teams from Manchester, Liverpool, Sunderland, Newcastle it's less distance to Glasgow, than it is to Cardiff/Swansea. Fuck teams in the south coast.

They are more than welcome to if they start in th conference/non league and work their way up. On what planet would it be righ for them To just walk right in ?

Of course they should start at the bottom, I never said they should join the premier league.

Kun Aguero said:
laserblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
There wasn't a Welsh FA when the English FA let Cardiff and Swansea join their league.

The Welsh FA was founded in 1876 and is the 3rd oldest FA in the world.

Never believe everything you read on the net.

There was a Welsh FA but no national professional Welsh league when the best Welsh clubs outgrew their regional leagues and opted to join the English League system.

They should have had all the countries england scotland wales northern ireland as one system instead of seperate leagues

Celtic too good in scottish league rangers the same as celtic have big following and no serious challengers

I'm loving the fact that Cardiff will be coming up. I live in Wales so if I can get tickets will be able to get to both away matches and not have to travel too far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.