Wembley 99 Play Off final - 20 Year Anniversary

I am not really interested in the surrounding area. The view from your seat at Wembley is stunning. Sterile? I would not say that. I doubt there's better place in the world to watch football.

I agree. Best stadium I’ve been to and I’ve been to nearly all the big famous ones in Europe

I can remember the team warming up at a local school. I saw them going in on more than one occasion, though I don’t recall which one it was.

Quite often we’d be walking to the ground from the Beehive and the mini bus would come flying round the corner about 10 to 3 with the players crammed in

Where were you?
Bottom tier Weaver headed towards us at the start of his run
What did you think at 2-0?
It was all over and the rags will be taking the piss non stop as it was just after their treble

Did you think it was too late at 2-1?
Yes same when Dzeko scored v QPR

How wild did you celebrate the Dickov equaliser? Madly fell about 6 seats forward

Did you think we’d win the shoot out?
Was worried like every shoot out but the Dickov goal made me think it was gonna be our day
Any photos you’d like to share?
No

The memories that video brings back, just like city our videos are bloody brilliant.

That documentary is absolutely fantastic! One of the best things City TV has ever done - if not the best.

Fantastic, what a club.

Stick your 99 treble up your arse.

Brings a lump to my throat and gives me goosebumps every bit as much as Aguero.

Shamed to admit that I was being a bit naughty and took a lady (not wife) down to Wembley on Saturday before the game on Sunday. Was great at the time but turned out she owned the farm to supply bunny if one gets what I mean. Lessons in life eh.

1 nil and the feeling was oh fuck
2 nil and the feeling was WTF blues.
2-1 I was on the concourse
2-2 I was outside walking back to car. Heard the roar and ran back inside with what seemed like thousands of blues.

Thought we would win it in extra time to be honest. When it came to pens I just had that feeling that we werent going to lose.

You can stick your fucking treble up your arse. Haha never forget that. Lost my voice that day and was working the next day. At the time I worked in Wigan. As you can imagine I got no sympathy there from my colleagues or our customers when I explained how I'd lost my voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.