Wembley: Make It A Sea Of Blue At One End

WNRH said:
Anyone know of what material to make flags/banners is best to use? and what paint is allowed/is best ect

Nellybanner.jpg

I made the Neil Young Banner out of Asda bed sheets and a sewing machine.. 45ft banner for £20!

not bad..

Jah said:
WNRH said:
Anyone know of what material to make flags/banners is best to use? and what paint is allowed/is best ect

Nellybanner.jpg

I made the Neil Young Banner out of Asda bed sheets and a sewing machine.. 45ft banner for £20!

not bad..

Cant see a sewing machine there bud, just a banner. :)

daveduke67 said:
Bet the lurking rags are pissing themselves at these posts - lets all wear this, lets all sing that, lets sit together.

It sounds like the week before a school trip.

I have to agree with you on this. I shall no doubt be wearing blue if its warm (as I normally would) but we are getting a little "giddy".

Though I have ofcourse ordered my "Big Blue Hand" go team.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am --<br /><br />
brianstrousersnake said:
daveduke67 said:
Bet the lurking rags are pissing themselves at these posts - lets all wear this, lets all sing that, lets sit together.

^^^^^this^^^^^^^

sorry to say it but its true,looks very small time,like a non league team on their big day out

Lol.

I am not sure you are sorry. Don't think you have had a good thing to say about anything City related since you joined hence people questioning some ofyour posts.

daveduke67 said:

PMSL - that's exactly what it's like. Cringeworthy.

We are Manchester City. Some of you kids would do well to remember that.

SWP's back said:
daveduke67 said:

I have to agree with you on this. I shall no doubt be wearing blue if its warm (as I normally would) but we are getting a little "giddy".

Though I have ofcourse ordered my "Big Blue Hand" go team.

-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am --

brianstrousersnake said:
^^^^^this^^^^^^^

sorry to say it but its true,looks very small time,like a non league team on their big day out

Lol.

I am not sure you are sorry. Don't think you have had a good thing to say about anything City related since you joined hence people questioning some ofyour posts.

In another thread yesterday (might even have been this one) everyone was talking about Picadilly being a potential trouble spot. This guy thought "Picadilly" was London. Say no more, it was hilarious.

Wonder who he supports? ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:

Though I have ofcourse ordered my "Big Blue Hand" go team.

-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am --

Lol.

In another thread yesterday (might even have been this one) everyone was talking about Picadilly being a potential trouble spot. This guy thought "Picadilly" was London. Say no more, it was hilarious.

Wonder who he supports? ;-)

Don't call him a rag or he *cringes*

It was the "trouble at semi" thread. I like him, he can be our pet.

I'm a little worried what will be made of the red and black taking up some of our 'blue' space.

Won't be as bad against Bolton in the final but with the rags having very similar home colours it could look like we've been overun by them in our half.

daveduke67 said:
I'm a little worried what will be made of the red and black taking up some of our 'blue' space.

Won't be as bad against Bolton in the final but with the rags having very similar home colours it could look like we've been overun by them in our half.

That is why I am not taking my red and black stuff to the semi. Save it for the final.

Oh here we go again, certain posters moaning about the idea again. 'The Rags will be pissing themselves', blah, blah, blah. Honest.

To be honest like many on BM I couldn't give a f*** what the Rags think. Anything City related is hilarious to them anyway. Even the Poznan. So do you think I'm going to worry about their reaction regarding this thread/topic. Am I f***! Get a grip.

And to those BMer's who keep on lambasting this thread/topic. Why do you keep on posting on it and continually criticizing it? You've made your point/s over and over again. In fact, you've had your day out, now f*** off home.(naming no names) ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.