Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

PSmyth07 said:
warpig said:
Yeh, should be on points accrued regardless of on an st or cc IMO.

But then thats flawed, you could have a seasonticket for a few years, rack up alot of points and then switch to a CityCard. Then you pick the games you want to attend throughout the year and get priority tickets to the bigger games.

how is it flawed? you buy the tickets, you get the points. what you chose to do with them is irrelevant. having a st for a couple of years would get you nowhere near the points needed for the 'big' league away games anyway, ie 5500+

bennyboy said:
I was was not looking to start a big argument but some sensible debate on the merits of a better deal for city card holders.Due to this seasons points system surely you should have 1500 points at least.Any tickets that remain after this total city card holders should be able to.come into.that band if.they have over 3000 points.Just a thought to give non season ticket blues who are loyal blues a better chance of tickets.

Dont worry about it mate, i agree that the system needs a shake up. Some people dont think other opinions are valid though mate, i think the old way was the best. The system where you needed stubbs from the cup games, with the electronic system they use it could be easily achived.

The system rewards finance, not support. Seeing as some in the cup scheme bought tickets without going.

Re: WEMBLEY SOLD OUT

frothy said:
Blue_Moonie said:
Any news on queues at the ground? Need to buy my Blackburn tickets today.
got my blackburn tickets at 11 oclock this morning only 2 of us there still have to use the outside ticket office

I went down sat and some steward clown insisted I join the mile long wembley queue
for my Blackburn tickets, this despite the last window
at the box office being allocated for 'normal' awayers.

Said clown got his equally stupid looking supervisor over who said the same before someone from the club intervened. Straight to the front of the queue then. The club need to get these idiots sorted.

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

I'm driving down early as I want to be there at around 10.00am for when the ticket office opens.
Which would be best: the M1 or M40? Thanks in advance guys

u2fme2 said:
i take it we not sold out yet then?
We have.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-semi-final-tickets-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... s-sold-out</a>

Halfpenny said:
u2fme2 said:
i take it we not sold out yet then?
We have.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/April/FA-Cup-semi-final-tickets-sold-out" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... s-sold-out</a>
thankyou

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

de niro said:
Freestyler said:
For the final, i reckon about 4,000 it will sell out at.

depends on OSC with their allocation, and if the club are shocking enough to actually bring in the cup scheme for an F.A cup final.

I'm not sure we have 25000 fans with more than 4000 points.I have said before that it's the same people at the away games all the time, they will have over 6K, that's less than 2000 fans, that leaves 23K so I think apart from a couple more thousand between 5-6K the people between 3-5K will piss it.
Might even go 2750 ish.

Hope so Mr. Niro considering those are my exact points!

Re: So the semi-tickets will sell out in the morning, and..

I seem to remember that the £50 and £60 tickets were sold out well before sales hit 3000. Thats over 17,000 tickets. It wouldnt go to 2000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.