Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: 'Blue' and 'Red' Route to Wembley Confirmed

buzzer1 said:
bainy said:
Slap bang in the middle of the sheffield minibus (still 2 seats left!!) - starts at junction 37 barnsley!!

I deliver to a place off j37 mate, you from around there at all? i deliver to Redbrook Estate. That accent fkin rules, gotta bang this on for those that havent seen it or heard the accent. Or you could always watch Kes.

Anyway.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VMn6sJhKQ[/youtube]

PMSL!!! Not seen that before.
Live in sheffield, though accent salford!!

marco said:
so if any city fans live in watford do they have travel up the M1,M6 to manchester then down the M6 & M1
Those blues that live in the Thames Valley, near the M40, should of course travel north up the M40, then down the M6 and M1. The police won't allow any cheating along the A43 to Northampton either, anyone doing this will of course get a lifetime ban from football stadia.

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We are thinking of starting in Harrow and heading to Green Man bit later. Any harrow pubs blue?
Sorry, not familiar with the Harrow area I'm afraid!

we are starting in southfields wetherspoons at 11 then going to the oktoberfest bar near parsons green tube station at 12 gotta change at paddington so going into a few bars around there and then on to wembley if anyone fancies it?

bainy said:
buzzer1 said:
I deliver to a place off j37 mate, you from around there at all? i deliver to Redbrook Estate. That accent fkin rules, gotta bang this on for those that havent seen it or heard the accent. Or you could always watch Kes.

Anyway.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6VMn6sJhKQ[/youtube]

PMSL!!! Not seen that before.
Live in sheffield, though accent salford!!

Good'n' is'nt it mate, top accent.

AZUL said:
we are starting in southfields wetherspoons at 11 then going to the oktoberfest bar near parsons green tube station at 12 gotta change at paddington so going into a few bars around there and then on to wembley if anyone fancies it?
we'll be round paddigton/edgeware from 10-2ish

if you go on beerintheevening.com some decent boozers around paddington

AZUL said:
if you go on beerintheevening.com some decent boozers around paddington
my son's at uni there and lives near by

he's spent the year scouting out boozers!

he's identified those for reasonable food and those for good/cheap ale

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.