Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Ticket booked last Friday just arrived.

Ticket booked last Thursday just arrived.

£5 for The next day special delivery is well worth it isnt it ha ha

Got mine from going down.

Son however was working away and I couldn't get the day off when we reached his points level.

Queueing was easy much better than dog shit alley behind the Platt lane in the good old days ;)

Re: Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

Be extremely careful where you take him for a drink. Navy types have a bad habit of calling 'Naked Bar' at the most inopportune of times...

Re: Sell out today

thepole said:
Sibrady said:
Just bought mine over the phone! Was gonna go down at 4 this morning but was way too tired after picking the missus up from a night out! Took 39 attempts to get through but once I was in it took two minutes! Well done city very organised! Block 545B Row 29! Good look to everyone down at the club today hope you get your tiockets!

Did you keep getting cut off mate? Can't even get put on hold just keep getting cut off[/quote

Yeah mate got cut off loads, just keep trying, it took me 39 attempts but I'm sure it's worth it!

is anyone slightly concerned at how drunk they'll be......

on saturday?? i know its easy to say take your time pace yourself but come on ffs who's not going to be on the pop straight away.

for our lot the pub opens 6.30am i wont be in there at that time probably 7.30 then its no stoping from there on.

ive been to so many games when i cant remember much about the match but i am slightly concerned at how drunk i might actually be as its a monster session. i went pompy when i was 19 we got beat 2-1 and it was a 12.30 ko and i didnt get in cos i was too drunk so i have history haha

anyone else thinking the same??

The thing that they play whilst you are waiting on hold could drive anyone crazy! So annoying, especially when that woman comes up every 10 seconds telling me my call is important.

Manchestercitychorlton said:
The thing that they play whilst you are waiting on hold could drive anyone crazy! So annoying, especially when that woman comes up every 10 seconds telling me my call is important.

I'm not even getting that far, just getting an engaged noise when they say theyre putting me through, then getting cut off, you on the ordinary ticket office number?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.