Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: is anyone slightly concerned at how drunk they'll be......

rhinomcfc said:
it'sintheblood! said:
No deffo not...will be leaving on the same coach by sounds of it. I intend having afew drinks throughout the day, not getting off my face so I can enjoy the game and the whole day, plus I want to keep my wits about me to avoid any idiots who want to spoil the trip/day.

the navigation in alty??

Yep!

My Ticket WAS Stolen!!

Had a letter today from the club to confirm mine and my dads tickets were stolen, we now have to collect them from Wembley on either Friday or Saturday from 10am onwards! ARSE!
Luckily we are going down early anyway, but still a ball ache!

Re: My Ticket WAS Stolen!!

Mainestander said:
Had a letter today from the club to confirm mine and my dads tickets were stolen, we now have to collect them from Wembley on either Friday or Saturday from 10am onwards! ARSE!

Ouch! totally agree with you and so glad I wasn't one of you lot then...I'd have to re arrange plans made which i wouldn't be happy doing

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

Lunch & a couple of liveners in the centre of London. Get to the Green Man about 2 ish. Staying over Fri & Sat. Hopefully celebrating long into the night afterwards.

Mainestander said:

what day did you order them and do you get a refund on the special delivery charge ?

Mainestander said:

Yep, hard luck matey.

bluebc said:
Mainestander said:

what day did you order them and do you get a refund on the special delivery charge ?

Ordered them on the Tuesday, you have to apply for a refund on the delivery!

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

I must be getting old, I didn't realise drinking required a sratergy?

I thought it was just "start"....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.