Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: My Ticket WAS Stolen!!

Mainestander said:
bluebc said:
what day did you order them and do you get a refund on the special delivery charge ?

Ordered them on the Tuesday, you have to apply for a refund on the delivery!
is it just tuesdays orders that got stolen, ordered mine on the wednesday and still not arrived

Being the bearer of happy Wembley news

mcfcnorthstand said:
daveduke67 said:
Easy tiger grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Lets not ask - we might find out something we don't really need to know :-s

What happens at sea stays at sea.
Unless you work on a submarine

Mainestander said:
bluebc said:
what day did you order them and do you get a refund on the special delivery charge ?

that's a disgrace, city/royal mail should automatically refund delivery as they weren't delivered plus something for the trouble it's caused you

Unlucky mate, glad we got ours in person. Big problem for those going down on coaches though, a lot of them won't be getting there till 2pm, which won't leave much time.

bluebc said:
Mainestander said:
is it just tuesdays orders that got stolen, ordered mine on the wednesday and still not arrived

Not sure if wednesdays were taken? prob not as im sure it would have been more than 900 for two days worth of sales?

-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 am --

Halfpenny said:
Unlucky mate, glad we got ours in person. Big problem for those going down on coaches though, a lot of them won't be getting there till 2pm, which won't leave much time.

Yeah, glad we are in a car, we planned to be there for 9:30/10 anyway, it just means we head to the stadium area earlier, lads on the coaches/trains will be well pissed off, hard to relax until that ticket is in your hand!!

a must for every wembley bound blue

If you are over 10 and have one of these Then you deserve to be sentenced to a long and lingering death

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.