Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Sell out today

thepole said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
The thing that they play whilst you are waiting on hold could drive anyone crazy! So annoying, especially when that woman comes up every 10 seconds telling me my call is important.

I'm not even getting that far, just getting an engaged noise when they say theyre putting me through, then getting cut off, you on the ordinary ticket office number?
I havent tried today as ive got my ticket but when i was ringing up it did take a few times to actually get on hold so just keep trying mate

Re: is anyone slightly concerned at how drunk they'll be......

Nope, I'm driving, just stop drinking........!
If you drink enough Coke it's like being drunk anyhow, it gives you wings and god awfull trots.........!

rhinomcfc said:
on saturday?? i know its easy to say take your time pace yourself but come on ffs who's not going to be on the pop straight away.

for our lot the pub opens 6.30am i wont be in there at that time probably 7.30 then its no stoping from there on.

ive been to so many games when i cant remember much about the match but i am slightly concerned at how drunk i might actually be as its a monster session. i went pompy when i was 19 we got beat 2-1 and it was a 12.30 ko and i didnt get in cos i was too drunk so i have history haha

anyone else thinking the same??

I am surprised you can still think and type!

Have to say I think some of our younger fans will be spent by kick off

Re: Sell out today

I'm crying inside can't get mine until tomorrow.

Fair play to those who were there at 4 onwards this morning. IF any are left for tomorrow may have to do the same.

No deffo not...will be leaving on the same coach by sounds of it. I intend having afew drinks throughout the day, not getting off my face so I can enjoy the game and the whole day, plus I want to keep my wits about me to avoid any idiots who want to spoil the trip/day.

it'sintheblood! said:
No deffo not...will be leaving on the same coach by sounds of it. I intend having afew drinks throughout the day, not getting off my face so I can enjoy the game and the whole day, plus I want to keep my wits about me to avoid any idiots who want to spoil the trip/day.

the navigation in alty??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.