Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

its going to be amazing in green man pub, i cant wait, i have been looking on street view on google maps and you can see wembley from the green man pub. hope its dry so then we can stand outside as well.

what time is everyone getting to green man pub? i will be there for about 12.30 i think

Just got back from the ground after giving up on the phones, got a £60 one, the ticket office said some had been returned from Wembley, hopefully that means theres enough to sell for another day or two

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Me and the lad will be parking at RAF Uxebridge then catching the tube in. Some decent pubs out there, anyone coming in from the M40 may find it easier. May be we could all RV then tube it into Wembley after s couple of sherberts!!

Re: Banner For Wembley

Stretford Born Blue said:
There is a picture you will find on line which appears to show Tevez stuffing his hand up Ferdinands Aris.
A large banner with that on with some caption such as Up Yours would be a bit of a laugh.
[bigimg]http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/2010/11/11/this-is-easily-the-best-thing-to-come-out-of-last-nights-manchester-derby-snooz

Tevez aides GMP in search for drugs cache.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.