Wembley Thread (merged)

Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Greenjob said:
allan harper said:
Were stopping in uxbridge then getting tube to Wembley.
I'm planning on getting down there for about 1100hrs, fancy meeting up in a pub?

Can do mate, we should be down their about 10ish setting off at 5am

Re: pubs, underground etc etc.

crizack said:
with everyone talking about where all us lot should go to drink and meet up etc, wont the police have a say and allocate certain pubs for city and the scum. if this is the case, then theres no point in planning to meet anyone other than at the ground is there?

not been wembley before.

I'm pretty sure pubs have been allocated for blues and reds to have a drink before the game

Just beat rags 2-0 in the semi on FIFA, silva two goals.

It's fate, get your cash on it.

Re: pubs, underground etc etc.

ForeverCity said:
rags have been givin the north east side of london and we have the north
west side of london. so you can meet up with blues on the north west side.
They've got 3/4 of London already.

meldrew said:
mancmackem said:
Returns or bullshit.

I say the latter, been there myself today and they do blocks at a time, not a chance in hell anyone got other than a 30 pound ticket!
Im a 47 yr old man who's a bit too old to bullshit people on a forum mate ! I spent two and half hours phoning up this morning and was shocked myself when the guy told me that the only ones he had were £60 ones (returns maybe ? I don't know !)

Does anybody have any idea how many tickets are remaining ? I am there in the early hours of the morning tomorrow and wondered if I will have to take my running shoes when the gates open at 6 ??

jefr said:
meldrew said:
I say the latter, been there myself today and they do blocks at a time, not a chance in hell anyone got other than a 30 pound ticket!
Im a 47 yr old man who's a bit too old to bullshit people on a forum mate ! I spent two and half hours phoning up this morning and was shocked myself when the guy told me that the only ones he had were £60 ones (returns maybe ? I don't know !)

Fair play , remember in 1999 the ticket office were advertising it as 'sold out' my old man and i didnt have tickets, he must have rang up about 7 or 8 different times in the hope that there was still a couple left, after being told time n time again that they were all gone he eventually got thru to someone who somehow managed to find us 2 that were stll available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.