Wembley Thread (merged)

My next door neighbour bought a ticket today. (He's a pensioner)
And he gave it to my dad because he cant go, my dad is 51, got the tiny bit of grey on the side of his hair. Think he'll get in?
(It says CONCESSION on the ticket)

Which london pub are we turning blue then?

Greenjob said:
Me and the lad will be parking at RAF Uxebridge then catching the tube in. Some decent pubs out there, anyone coming in from the M40 may find it easier. May be we could all RV then tube it into Wembley after s couple of sherberts!!
Were stopping in uxbridge then getting tube to Wembley.

Re: Which london pub are we turning blue then?

allan harper said:
Greenjob said:
Me and the lad will be parking at RAF Uxebridge then catching the tube in. Some decent pubs out there, anyone coming in from the M40 may find it easier. May be we could all RV then tube it into Wembley after s couple of sherberts!!
Were stopping in uxbridge then getting tube to Wembley.
I'm planning on getting down there for about 1100hrs, fancy meeting up in a pub?

pubs, underground etc etc.

with everyone talking about where all us lot should go to drink and meet up etc, wont the police have a say and allocate certain pubs for city and the scum. if this is the case, then theres no point in planning to meet anyone other than at the ground is there?

not been wembley before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.