Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: How are ticket sales going?

markpollard said:
So what is the selling critirea for City Cards going to be? What do you reckon the loyalty points start at? I have got around 4600

i'd say your top with that amount so a fair chance i think

I have posted this message before, but thought I'd try again...

Can anyone offer a bit of advice?

I've got absolutely no chance of getting a ticket for Wembley through the official route as I am a CityCard holder who really only gets to a couple of games a season (I live in Cornwall, although I was a regular Kippax season ticket holder in the 80s).

Loads of ticket sales websites like 'online ticket express' or 'the sports box office' seem to have tickets at £200+, but are they cosher? Has anybody on here bought from these places before?

Obviously if anyone has a spare ticket or 2 for sale then please let me know, otherwise looks like i might have to bankrupt myself!!

Cant go anyway but wondering when or if it will go to citycard. i've got around 2600pts shame cant buy at the same time as seasoncard but then thats the benefit of being a seasoncard holder.

St Ives blue said:
I have posted this message before, but thought I'd try again...

Can anyone offer a bit of advice?

I've got absolutely no chance of getting a ticket for Wembley through the official route as I am a CityCard holder who really only gets to a couple of games a season (I live in Cornwall, although I was a regular Kippax season ticket holder in the 80s).

Loads of ticket sales websites like 'online ticket express' or 'the sports box office' seem to have tickets at £200+, but are they cosher? Has anybody on here bought from these places before?

Obviously if anyone has a spare ticket or 2 for sale then please let me know, otherwise looks like i might have to bankrupt myself!!

they do look a little suspect to me as the phone numbers are strange,i think they work from outside the uk to avoid touting laws,if you pay by credit card you should be coverd against this,whats the company name? try googling it for complaints and see what comes up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.