Wembley Thread (merged)

Re: Drinking Stragergy for Wembley?

nerves will dictate my drinking before and then after it will be either celebrating or drowning my sorrows, so it'll go a bit like this
35lxpir.gif
for a good 18 hours I reckon

Re: Sell out today

squirtyflower said:
Tuart76 said:
Wits it like for parking at the stadium for semi final tickets-were can I park I'm eligible tommorrow
you're best entering the ground near the merc garage on ashton new road and park there
CHEERS !

Silvercloud said:
I'm staying dry on the way down. Getting to the smoke around 3 so I'll have a couple before making my way to the ground. Want to try & remember as much as I can coz I've got a great feeling about this.

3!!! Fuck me that's the latest I've heard of. You need to get there about dinner time to soak it up.

Even when the government was funding me to drink myself stupid 3 or 4 days a week by paying me a student grant back in the 70s I never had more than 2 pints before watching City.

I like drinking. I like watching football. The two don't really mix that well.

Re: Drinking Strategy for Wembley?

Will record in case there are a few fuzzy bits.. Driving down to hotel Sat, get there just before 12. Top on and then the Irish bar in East Finchley for 12, tube to Wembley at about 2, Green Man then the match...

Start in the boozer around 9 (including breakfast). A few liveners then off to Wembley. I want to see and remember as much of the match as possible. Hopefully celebrating long into the night.

Silvercloud said:
I'm staying dry on the way down. Getting to the smoke around 3 so I'll have a couple before making my way to the ground. Want to try & remember as much as I can coz I've got a great feeling about this.

Same as mate. Just a couple of beers, watch the match and then get back home and hopefully spend the full day Sunday getting pissed celebrating!

Re: Sell out today

blue.lisa35 said:
pride in battle said:
Good luck,I'm sure you will get one!

god i hope so, need to stop reading all the posts on here, theyre making me nervous, got images of someone firing a starting gun as the gates open at 6am and running for all ive got only for them to sell out as it gets to my turn.....NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sunday for me and not in the slightest bit worried mate :)

As much as I love a drink, I can`t mix footy and booze, last time I got pissed at a game was Stoke 5-2 when we both went down, as I went by coach and none of my mates turned up, so was billy no mates, it was wank.
By comparison, wembley 99 hardly had a drop all weekend, and it was one of the best weekends of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.