Wembley tickets on open sale

If we dont sell out this it will be an absolute embarrasement and the rags will have a field day mocking us. Unless your on holiday or personal reasons there is no excuse for u not to go. This is what we have been pineing for for years and some blues are 'gonna give it a miss' or 'its a nothing game'. Get a grip!

ryan1985 said:
If we dont sell out this it will be an absolute embarrasement and the rags will have a field day mocking us. Unless your on holiday or personal reasons there is no excuse for u not to go. This is what we have been pineing for for years and some blues are 'gonna give it a miss' or 'its a nothing game'. Get a grip!
this really isn't what 'we' have been pineing for for years,if it was it'd be sold out by now.
'excuse'....ffs

clowns pockets said:
ryan1985 said:
this really isn't what 'we' have been pineing for for years,if it was it'd be sold out by now.
'excuse'....ffs

Alright we get your point, we got it 3 weeks ago...stop your stupid preaching of how 'shit' you think the Charity Shield is.

mcfcliam said:
clowns pockets said:
ryan1985 said:
'excuse'....ffs

Alright we get your point, we got it 3 weeks ago...stop your stupid preaching of how 'shit' you think the Charity Shield is.
do you think a grown adult needs an 'excuse' as to why their not attending a game Liam?

clowns pockets said:
ryan1985 said:
'excuse'....ffs
Course we have been pineing for it, u play in the charity sheild cos u win the league or win the cup and thats what i wanted from City ever since i can remember being a blue!

ryan1985 said:
My personal reason is that I would rather spend my spare cash on Bolton away than this almost pointless game on Sunday. Is that a good enough "excuse"?! Hopefully it will sell out though so all the naughty bully United fans don't send too many nasty mean texts to you!<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:29 pm --<br /><br />
ryan1985 said:
clowns pockets said:
ryan1985 said:
'excuse'....ffs
Course we have been pineing for it, u play in the charity sheild cos u win the league or win the cup and thats what i wanted from City ever since i can remember being a blue!
Not one second in my life have I ever pined for City to be in the Community Sheild exhibition game. Not when I was young and starry eyed, not when we were shit and losing at Lincoln and Bury, not now we've got a potentially great team, and never in the future!

ryan1985 said:

Dont feel embarrassed, Ive seen 15,000 for league games in the mid 80s, 8000 for cup games and not once have I been embarrassed by our support. This might be an important game to you but for many its just a friendly before the real action starts the following week. People choose the games they consider important and wish to attend, personally I will be putting the cash to one side for a european away game. I was in Kiev with 450 others, no big deal. Certainly wouldn't come on here telling people they should have gone to Kiev

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.