Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kbb said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Alright guys a mate of mine has two tickets for sale one ticket behind the goal, city end, second tier, few rows in for 150 pounds and one 2nd tier, 3 rows in on halfway line for 180 but she said prices are negotiable.

I can vouch for her that the tickets are real the story is she bought 4 tickets off a guy and 2 people dropped out so now she's having to sell them.

She told me if anyone is interested to contact her on 07805980671.

Oh and she can meet you at Wembley.

Face value only !!!
WELL SAID

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Alright guys a mate of mine has two tickets for sale one ticket behind the goal, city end, second tier, few rows in for 150 pounds and one 2nd tier, 3 rows in on halfway line for 180 but she said prices are negotiable.

I can vouch for her that the tickets are real the story is she bought 4 tickets off a guy and 2 people dropped out so now she's having to sell them.

She told me if anyone is interested to contact her on 078

Oh and she can meet you at Wembley.

warned ya.

I am pretty sure a rag PM'd me, he said wanted £100 for a £60 ticket.

Shall i name and shame??

Still got 4 tickets for sale cost club wembley seats 200 each will now accept 100 each will sell as two blocks. last offer will let them go to waste.

Pat

SuperKevinHorlock said:
A mate of mine has a spare ticket and will sell it for face value £60.
The only problem is that he is already in London so would need to meet you at the ground.
PM me and I can give you his details.
I might use this as a last resort but know its a long short but holding out for cheaper ticket. So let me know if its sold.

Cheers mate

de niro said:
MCFCKEV said:
I am pretty sure a rag PM'd me, he said wanted £100 for a £60 ticket.

Shall i name and shame??

only if you want them thrown off here.

westy86

MCFCKEV said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
A mate of mine has a spare ticket and will sell it for face value £60.
The only problem is that he is already in London so would need to meet you at the ground.
PM me and I can give you his details.
I might use this as a last resort but know its a long short but holding out for cheaper ticket. So let me know if its sold.

Cheers mate

de niro said:
only if you want them thrown off here.

westy86
you wont get a cheaper ticket then 60quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.