Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one spare got it directly from the ticket office. Willing to listen to offers. From South Manchester area pm me pick up available with guarantee!!

Jonny68 said:
I have one spare got it directly from the ticket office. Willing to listen to offers. From South Manchester area pm me pick up available with guarantee!!

it's face value on here mate, we dont rip eachother off.

ADULT SEMI FINAL TICKET WANTED...Can anybody help me please , Didnt have enough points as i missed some games due to illness,,,Had my Manchester mates on the lookout for one but nothing so far,,,Got transport arranged and my singing head on for when we stuff them,,,Just missing the ticket,,,PM please if you can help,,,Thanks Andy.

One ticket needed here, if any blue on here had a spare I would be eternally greatful, went in 99 and would love to go again. Citycard holder now only due to family commitments so couldn't get a ticket, I know the usually sob story! Please PM if you have a spare,thanks

uptheblues said:
One ticket needed here, if any blue on here had a spare I would be eternally greatful, went in 99 and would love to go again. Citycard holder now only due to family commitments so couldn't get a ticket, I know the usually sob story! Please PM if you have a spare,thanks

I have 1 spare concession ticket, if you want to take a chance getting in as an adult. It only has concession written on in "Biro" not sure if they know when you get to turnstile. I have all documentation from ticket office to prove is genuine.

Ticket required , 1 x Adult,,,Its my birthday in 1 hour 44 minutes and the wife has given me the choice of SEX , sometime after midnight [sure theres a joke about it only being a semi in there somewhere] or CASH to buy a Ticket...Absolute no brainer!!!

Anyone can help with either please PM me ...Preferably the ticket...Thanks

blue12 said:
Right i know somebody who has a ticket for sale it is a £40 seat block L
He is taking it to wembley to sell outside for the best price he can get,and yes i have tried to get him to sell it at face value like i did with the spare i had to my mate at work,but he is having none of it.
So thats why i am giving anyone on here the opportunity to buy on here who is prepared to pay over the odds so pm me.
Please dont shoot me,hang me or burn me i am just giving anybody who is desperate for a ticket and will pay the chance before he sells it to someone at the ground anyway.

Haha, good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.