Wembley tickets wanted or offered (MERGED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mike o said:
I've got 1 spare @ £60.00

Would need the money tomorrow afternoon/evening as need the cash to get there!

They're arriving in the post before 1pm tomorrow so cant do tonight!

I'm in Failsworth/Woodhouses.

PM me.

Is this one of the ones you won? Is the decent thing to offer it up and maybe give the money to a worth charity, Surely the people who you gave the other tickets could help you out with travel as a thank you. Just a thought

mike o said:

PM me.

My Mate will have it off you mate if stiil available

mancitymick said:
mike o said:

PM me.

Is this one of the ones you won? Is the decent thing to offer it up and maybe give the money to a worth charity, Surely the people who you gave the other tickets could help you out with travel as a thank you. Just a thought

I have no money. If I dont sell it I cant go.

Ive given one to someone to drive me and one will pay for my share of a hotel room in Watford.

Leaving this one to give me £60.00 to spend.

Really dont think im being out of order Sir, ive already been offered £130 off a rag near me but would rather it went face value to a blue and they got to go.

mike o said:
mancitymick said:

I have no money. If I dont sell it I cant go.

Ive given one to someone to drive me and one will pay for my share of a hotel room in Watford.

Leaving this one to give me £60.00 to spend.

Really dont think im being out of order Sir, ive already been offered £130 off a rag near me but would rather it went face value to a blue and they got to go.
Take a bow son, take a bow !

hi i posted earlier on wrong forum lol

im 1 of 12 theyv all got ticketsbut me sob sob, travelling down from scunthorpe on megabus saturday morning

im a long time blue since fa cup 1981 did have season card til 4yrs ago still got city card and go when i can

if anyone can help me with 1 ticket i would be so grateful, even buy a few beers in grove next home match

pm me or email dazzerblue@hotmail.co.uk

Looking for 3 tickets sitting together for Saturday, eBay is a car crash, and 3 is a bad number I know but I have to be hopeful. Don't wanna be singin' "I'm not really here!" come 5:15 on the day, CTID Dave (pm or email me at aahdlee@sky.com)

Sorted! Had to make a 420 mile round trip to pick up yesterday but we're gonna be there. CTID Dave

Does anyone know two rags who will be in the City end willing to swap for two tickets in block 118 the rags end?

It's a long story but a client fcuked up and ended up getting me two tix in with the rags which I won't be able to handle!

Please pm if you know of anyone!

tickets for sale here seems genuine enough <a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Man-city-v-man-utd-semi-final-tickets-2011-/140535550853?pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item20b8925385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Man-city-v-man-ut ... 20b8925385</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.