Wembley Way Trouble

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Straightalker do you honestly believe the hatred between the rags and Liverpool is more than the hatred between the rags and us?

I don't believe that for one minute it's just another untruth peddled by Taggart.
If you beat us you will see how much it means to you

Yes I honestly do. I've not asked every Utd fan in the country but certainly the majority consider the Liverpool rivalry as bigger. Over the years Scousers have been a bigger threat to us on the pitch (sorry just being honest) and they were notorious for stabbing people in Stanley Park and singing Munich songs etc. That's been passed down the generations and it's the first game that is looked for when the fixtures come out by the majority I know. Over the last couple of seasons more interest has arisen between Utd and City because your team has improved a lot, I can see a possible time when the derby rivalry will be first but that may be a few seasons down the line.

Yep City for life, you're dead right. Newcastle away FAC 77 was a bit tasty. Didn't run then and I'm definately not running from the Rags but i will make sure the kids are ok.

straighttalker said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Straightalker do you honestly believe the hatred between the rags and Liverpool is more than the hatred between the rags and us?

I don't believe that for one minute it's just another untruth peddled by Taggart.

Yes I honestly do. I've not asked every Utd fan in the country but certainly the majority consider the Liverpool rivalry as bigger. Over the years Scousers have been a bigger threat to us on the pitch (sorry just being honest) and they were notorious for stabbing people in Stanley Park and singing Munich songs etc. That's been passed down the generations and it's the first game that is looked for when the fixtures come out by the majority I know. Over the last couple of seasons more interest has arisen between Utd and City because your team has improved a lot, I can see a possible time when the derby rivalry will be first but that may be a few seasons down the line.

dont give a fuck what you red cunts think, i hate you with a passion tho.

im_still_here said:
straighttalker said:

dont give a fuck what you red cunts think, i hate you with a passion tho.

Hi, nice to meet you. I don't believe we've been acquainted before.

I remember them being a bunch of pussies, when they were at Feyenoord in 1997. Might be some vintage vids on youtube of that.

We don't shout about it on internet forums but any rag really in the know - knows that we'll be there looking for them.

Bin heads coaches will be in and out of the capital -we'll be in London

straighttalker said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Ok, fair enough thats your opinion but most rags I know seem a wee bit obsessed with us.
In regards there being any trouble, I echo the thoughts off many people on this forum in that I hope it's a peaceful day but if any rags want to try it on then I won't be backing down.

1qlvr6.jpg

If your a a real PLASTIC just wear one of them...and put some SUN creame on..Sorted..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.