Wembley Way Trouble

Tbilisi said:
joe mancini said:
Yeah scary,very scary.might not go now,ooh Betty.

I went to Leeds in the 70s so this is a fcuking walk in the park to be honest - now a big fat 16st shithead who will have my kids with me so God help any fcuker that comes near them.
Leeds away 77 and then the FAC game oh and Newcastle away in the FAC now they were proper away days :)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Tbilisi said:
I went to Leeds in the 70s so this is a fcuking walk in the park to be honest - now a big fat 16st shithead who will have my kids with me so God help any fcuker that comes near them.
Leeds away 77 and then the FAC game oh and Newcastle away in the FAC now they were proper away days :)

They certainly were! Wembley Way will be swarming with Blues again. Too many graduates of that era still watching City to be concerned. Not to mention boxers, squaddies, booties, ex-cons and general nutters/ hard cases. Have you seen some of our support? I seriously don't think that we need to be the ones that are worried if it kicks off.

Do a bit of scaremongering in return. Shitbags.

Nothing will happen anywhere near the ground . People will know where to be if they want that sort of thing

Another thread about trouble again! Can't believe the nonsense coming out of both sides leading up to this game. Both sides have idiots who will attend looking for trouble however this is being built up to the levels of a civil war by threads like these. On the day there will be scuffles etc but some seem to think a game of this potential has never been played before at Wembley. As a Utd fan I've seen finals against Liverpool there and there was no mass riot even though the 'hatred' is even stronger between us and them. After the game both sides will claim that the opposition got battered or attacked disabled orphans in wheelchairs etc. If there's no trouble at all both sides will say "they didn't have the bottle to find us" etc.

The reality is if you don't try antagonising the opposition on Wembley way then the chances of getting caught up in trouble are minimal, be you red or blue. I've followed Utd home and away for over 24 years and in all my visits to Wembley I've never heard of Utd waiting on Wembley way after the match. Doesn't mean it never happened but usually things like this get mentioned afterwards and I've never heard a word. Let's hope it's a great day with as little trouble as possible or none at all.

straighttalker said:
Another thread about trouble again! Can't believe the nonsense coming out of both sides leading up to this game. Both sides have idiots who will attend looking for trouble however this is being built up to the levels of a civil war by threads like these. On the day there will be scuffles etc but some seem to think a game of this potential has never been played before at Wembley. As a Utd fan I've seen finals against Liverpool there and there was no mass riot even though the 'hatred' is even stronger between us and them. After the game both sides will claim that the opposition got battered or attacked disabled orphans in wheelchairs etc. If there's no trouble at all both sides will say "they didn't have the bottle to find us" etc.

The reality is if you don't try antagonising the opposition on Wembley way then the chances of getting caught up in trouble are minimal, be you red or blue. I've followed Utd home and away for over 24 years and in all my visits to Wembley I've never heard of Utd waiting on Wembley way after the match. Doesn't mean it never happened but usually things like this get mentioned afterwards and I've never heard a word. Let's hope it's a great day with as little trouble as possible or none at all.
I've been waiting for you.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213188" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213188</a>
Get that thread on rag issue this fuckers been scamming you fuckers aswell.
Get someone else to post it if you want.

straighttalker said:

Correct. Don't think anyone takes these stories seriously. With it being international week there's not been much to talk about apart from the FA Cup.

Any predictions for the weekend's football?

bluemanc said:
straighttalker said:

I've been waiting for you.http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.coGet that thread on rag issue this fuckers been scamming you fuckers aswell.
Get someone else to post it if you want
.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=213188

Thanks for the info, will do. Will get a mate to put it on redissue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.