"We're missing a player like Nani"

Viva Rivaldo said:
To be fair, if you can't see Rafael's a quality full-back then you're just kidding yourselves. Easily the best in the world at his age.

LOL sorry but i have just spat my drink out when i read that. Him and his brother are in a word WANK !!

greeny-ctid said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
To be fair, if you can't see Rafael's a quality full-back then you're just kidding yourselves. Easily the best in the world at his age.

LOL sorry but i have just spat my drink out when i read that. Him and his brother are in a word WANK !!

No there not because they play for utd!!!! Luke Chadwick is an utter superstar, Djemba Djemba will surely enter the hall of fame and john ogay is quite clearly the greatest defender who ever lived just behind evans

BoyBlue_1985 said:
greeny-ctid said:

No there not because they play for utd!!!! Luke Chadwick is an utter superstar, Djemba Djemba will surely enter the hall of fame and john ogay is quite clearly the greatest defender who ever lived just behind evans

hahahahahahahahahaha love it mate

BoyBlue_1985 said:
greeny-ctid said:

you missed out Kleberson you fool the guy who singaly helped Brazil win the World Cup.

Rafael best right back in the world for his age; behave time for some down time i think. The thought of what you have said just makes me laugh. Chicharito better than Messi i'll be hearing next.

Viva Rivaldo said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sorry, I did mean to say "anymore". He hasn't got what he had. But without him, I'm afraid you're going to be stuck. Fletcher, Carrick and Anderson will not carry you for too long, and I'm struggling to think of who would come to you for the prices you'd have to pay.

Ireland - is no longer as good as he was.
Sneijder - you don't have the money.
Joaquin - you don't have the money, and he's been at Valencia for too long to leave.
Fabregas - won't leave for anywhere other than Barcelona.

Ferdinand and Neville aren't going to last long, Giggs and Van der Sar will also be retiring soon. Your cover up keepers, Amos and Kuszack are not good enough to keep you where you are, and neither is Foster. Who can honestly replace Giggs that you'd be able to afford? Unless they were very young and way off (in terms of time) their peak age.

I think we'll buy at least one big name player this summer. If Anderson keeps improving, and Carrick continues to find form, then I'm not worried about that as a midfield two. Neville would be better retired, has been shocking recently.

VDS may stay for another season, if not, then we need to sign a good keeper, preferably a youngster. I'm all for bringing in young talent, but we'll need an established quality player or two when Giggs and Scholes retire. United aren't really in the business of buying as many 'star players' as you are now, but I won't be disappointed if we broke the bank for somebody creative who played through the middle, á la Modric.

We could do with a naturally left-footed winger to replace Giggs as well. Your guess is as good as mine.

Because you can't afford them???????

speccybob 8 said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
I think we'll buy at least one big name player this summer. If Anderson keeps improving, and Carrick continues to find form, then I'm not worried about that as a midfield two. Neville would be better retired, has been shocking recently.

VDS may stay for another season, if not, then we need to sign a good keeper, preferably a youngster. I'm all for bringing in young talent, but we'll need an established quality player or two when Giggs and Scholes retire. United aren't really in the business of buying as many 'star players' as you are now, but I won't be disappointed if we broke the bank for somebody creative who played through the middle, á la Modric.

We could do with a naturally left-footed winger to replace Giggs as well. Your guess is as good as mine.

Because you can't afford them???????

No they just over spend on no marks
£8 Million for a tramp
dear oh deary me.

Viva Rivaldo said:

To be fair, you just killed any credibility you held as a poster on this forum with that comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.