We're still in it

Re: ''were still in it''

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
Anyway as I've said already, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water fellas, I know there are many on here sulking with faces like a slapped arse but it's still all to play for ! Time for us all to sack up, support the team and especially our captain, who will be feeling shit right now btw.

Have a good look around and find your balls please ;)

That my dear is a fucking fantastic call to arms.

Why thank you x

We can win this title!

Facts are Chelsea have to go to Anfield, they also have to go to Norwich who are fighting for their lives. Now I'm not saying that Liverpool will definitely drop points in these games but they will drop points at some point, as someone said earlier, no one wins 14 games in a row in this league.

As for us, we're Manchester City, we don't do things the simple way, never have done, never will do. If you have a problem with that you support the wrong club. Facts are, we outplayed them in the second-half, should have had at LEAST 2 penalties & were unlucky not go 3-2 up when Aguero squared it for Silva (who was outstanding again).

We need to take it one game at a time now just as we did in the run-in two years ago, and keep adding 3 points by 3 points, if we do I believe we will win the title as Liverpool look shaky to me, got extremely lucky today and WILL drop points.

Our players will be fired up even further now and will not let that title go, we're the best team in the country and we will fight 'till the end.

It's over get over it! No chance scousers will slip up!!! Roll on the World Cup!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm --<br /><br />It's over get over it! No chance scousers will slip up!!! Roll on the World Cup!

Btw Kompany fook off

marco2014 said:
It's over get over it! No chance scousers will slip up!!! Roll on the World Cup!

-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm --

It's over get over it! No chance scousers will slip up!!! Roll on the World Cup!

Btw Kompany fook off

Why don't you 'fook' off instead? Tosser.

you gotta love football fans and their delusion ..... :)

After every loss you i hear the same thing a 0-2 loss to Barca then " we still in it" "aguero is back "we" will trash them at camp nou" we saw the result guys its not you who are playing its up to the players, all this talking is simply nonsense

every time 2 kind of deluded posts " overreacting moaning ect " or "those who will tell nah its doesn't matter we will .... :)

They have won their last ten games. They are sweeping teams aside early. Momentum will carry them

markbmcfc said:
marco2014 said:

Btw Kompany fook off

Why don't you 'fook' off instead? Tosser.

Ok I will let you lot carry on at how good vk is. Not today tho sunshine he was wank and he's cost us. I'm not saying he's perfection but what the fook was that fresh air clearence?? Schoolboy stuff and a huge mistake!!! U fook off<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
Benarbia said:
They have won their last ten games. They are sweeping teams aside early. Momentum will carry them

Exactly my thoughts! It's over

marco2014 said:

Btw Kompany fook off

Do one rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.