Wesley Sneijder - get it done

RandomJ said:
Danamy said:
RandomJ said:
One of the greatest passes I have ever seen that. Cannot begin to stress how hard it is to do that.

Great pass but Silva's at the Swamp was better imho

Yeah that Silva pass is still number 1 in my book.

sneijder vision and pass are better than silva's. the great difference is about consistence , sneijder is injury prone and inconsistent . sneijder cant defend and he can play 10 stunning games (better than silva) per season where silva is a little fighter who give 100% for the largest part of a season

Marvin said:
He was one of the few Dutch players to perform, but this thread shares something with the striker threads on this board.......we don't need a World Class player in that position.
He could sit in Barrys position and is better and 3 years younger.

Mark - TheBlue said:
neddenklungel.gif

Ping.

oly smoke, never really appreciate how quality that pass was.

Realy hope we are in for Fellaini

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/901545-madrid-dismiss-david-silva-bid-to-try-to-pip-chelsea-for-marouane-fellaini#ixzz1xJSMQGVF" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/9 ... z1xJSMQGVF</a>

Anyone who watched yesterday's game could see that Sneijder is a seriously impressive player. He ran the game with ease.

I havent really seen much of him apart from a handful of games in the past so am no expert on him but he showed enough in the game yesterday, at the top level, to see how he would benefit our squad.

If he wants out of Inter (as some on this thread have said) and Inter want Kolarov, then city would be stupid beyond belief to not act on that.

SWP's back said:
Marvin said:
He was one of the few Dutch players to perform, but this thread shares something with the striker threads on this board.......we don't need a World Class player in that position.

The reason we have conceded the fewset goals in the league for tha last 2 years is not becuase of the defence or Joe, it is because of the work done in midfield to break up attacks - mainly done by Barry.
Sneijder would offer very little in terms of defensive capabilites.
He could replace Nasri, from a deeped position, but not Barry.

Is there anything concrete or is it speculation at the moment? If we can get him for the right price it will be superb move.

117 M34 said:
SWP's back said:
Marvin said:

The reason we have conceded the fewset goals in the league for tha last 2 years is not becuase of the defence or Joe, it is because of the work done in midfield to break up attacks - mainly done by Barry.
I love Barry but he isn't getting any younger and I think you may be doing Wesley a disservice. From what I've seen, he can play the DM role well.

SWP's back said:
117 M34 said:
SWP's back said:

I love Barry but he isn't getting any younger and I think you may be doing Wesley a disservice. From what I've seen, he can play the DM role well.

Sneijder as a DM? I don't think so....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.