West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday night has done my head in. If we are prioritising games then Barca trumps WBA. If we don't get at least a point on Tuesday it will leave us having to win in Germany to qualify.
So maybe it will be the EDS or the Women's team this time ;-)
No. we are prioritising competitions and the league is the top priority.

I'd say that they're a bigger team than United yes. We couldn't cope with Zlatan in the second half which is what I was alluding to in my original post.
Are you talking about the league game?

Because midweek doesn't count.

We need to start scoring some goals. 2 in last 5 isnt going to cut it in any competition. Everyone banging on about defence, apart from Barca with 10 men and Celtic with a weakend defence (no stones and kolorov at centre half) we havent done so bad. Its the attacking players that dont live up to the hype, 0.4 goals average in last 5 games + 2 red cards in attack.

Pep needs to get a sorted system for home and away games in defence and stick with it, stop swapping systems. If this carries on we'll be out of the champs league and dropping quickly down the league table. Pep puts the tinker man to shame !!!

Bravo

Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Garcia

Sterling
Nacho
Nolito

Give Sergio and Dave a 30 minute run-out to get them sharp for midweek.

Manchester City vs. West Brom recent Premier League head-to-head record (last 5 games - W5 D0 L0): 3-1, 3-1, 3-0, 3-0, 2-1

COME ON BLUEBOYS get it done

Bravo

Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Fernandinho
Gundogan
Garcia

Sterling
Nacho
Nolito

Give Sergio and Dave a 30 minute run-out to get them sharp for midweek.

Just don't think that trio would have enough guile to get passed TP's Baggie Bus. I expect Silva in there and Garcia on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.