West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we need a clean sheet and we need a win. Top by one goal isn't good enough with this team and this manager. So come on City let's show them all.

Off now to join the Eccles reprobates!! Just kidding Eccles gang, see you all soon. So come on get the winning vibes going. :-)

Haven't watched a game in town for a long time. Where's the place to go these days? Also, does The Griffin in Heaton Mersey still show the game? Thanks in advance.

come on city - time to bounce back. can't see many of our rivals dropping points this weekend so 3 points a must (and a clean sheet).

Lots of people predicting WBA will sit deep and try and frustrate us but then lots of line ups including Clichy. Doesn't make sense to me.

If you think the opposition are going to put us under considerable pressure in our half, I would understand not playing Kolarov. But against a parked bus he's the ideal left back.

Yep I'll take a scrappy 1-0 today I've forgot what winning feels like haha (How spoilt have we become?)

Caballero

Maffeo Otamendi Stones Clichy

Fernandinho Gundogan

Sterling Silva Nolito

Aguero.

why caballero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.