West Brom (h) post-match thread

Very poor performance, only woke up in the last 5 minutes and then bang on cue, Raz misses from a yard out....seen that before.
Seriously, Cancelo is utter pap...alarm bells should have rung when Juve were so keen to deal with us.
Missed 2/3 utter sitters at the end.
There is no way we are winning the league this season if we can't bloody score.
Recruitment in the last few years has left us in this position, impotent up front with an injury prone Kun hardly playing and a talented but frustratingly erratic Gab up front.
KDB is playing well below his best.
Gundogan was our MOTM tonight, tried to take that game by the scruff of the neck 2nd half.
We need a lift in the January transfer window.
When did we last win a game with a late winner?

The only logical explanation I can think of is it’s CL or bust this year and we’re good enough defensively to make top 4 so why tire ourselves out.

Or some fucking horseshit like that.
You may be right but tbh there is no chance we win the Champions League playing like this. Any one of Bayern, PSG, Juventus or the Dippers will absolutely twat us.

This isn’t working.. we have been shit for getting on for a season and a half. It’s not changing no matter how much I try and kid myself it will.

Awful first half, improved second but missed sitters. Both full backs were wank as was Rodri, I mean why not give Rodri the hook with 15 mins to go, for another attacker?

It's not that we didn't beat West Brom. It's the way we didn't beat them. Pep has utterly lost the plot. 2 pivot midfielders all game. Keeping Raheem on. Keeping that prick Cancelo on. No urgency bar Kev and Gunda. Nearly every attack going through Rodri and Cancelo. Torres not getting a kick. Why did Pep get a new contract? No way should he have got one after last season and how this season started - no matter how much of a City legend he will be. We are seriously going to struggle to finish top 4. I understand the need to not go full throttle all game, every game, but to not do it at all is just unacceptable. I keep thinking Pep knows what he is doing, and it's all part of a long term masterplan. But let's face it, for the first time in his career he's lost it and should have gone at the end of last season or the end of this. I've never been one to call for the manager to be axed but we are regressing massively and alarmingly quick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.